General Yuzuru Chat

10 hours ago, roller96 said:

If this is in violation please delete.......

Looking for something to do tomorrow? Want to get moving and enjoy music from Yuzuru’s iconic programs? Join us for a FREE ballet class Friday November 13th 7:00pm (CST) via Zoom

https://twitter.com/cvdnce/status/1326897276527271938?s=20

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

I took the class tonight and although it was way advanced for me, it was still really enjoyable and I managed to get through everything. If @cvdnce decides to do another one, I highly recommend to all.

Soccer coach, Akihisa Okada, tweeted about Yuzu's graduation.

引用

I attended same class as him several times. Even in busy season, he was commenting, and I thought he's great.
I was inspired by him, and I admire him on my own.

Hi everyone!

I'm crossposting here in case you would like to participate! Please check the Birthday Project Thread for more infos!!

:tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

hace 6 minutos , Yuzu_legend said:

Dear fellow satellites :img_21:

I want to post some examples of pictures for our Birthday project :626gdau:and encourage you to participate! It really doesn't have to be something complicated! It might also be difficult to go outside and search for a nice place, so maybe including a postcard from your country or place would be a good idea? 

kuf1hnk.jpg

Facr10V.jpg

Let's do our best and get ready to celebrate Yuzu's birthday!!!!  :10815002:

12 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

[NEWS]

According to the article linked in the original tweet, "72,000,000 yen" is the total amount of donation people made to a fund established to support people engaging in medical or welfare services during the spread of COVID-19, and about 27,800,000 yen of it is from the proceeds of the merchandise of Yuzuru Hanyu Online Exhibition.
Another source:
https://www.yomiuri.co.jp/topics/20201024-OYT8T50001/

[News]