General Yuzuru Chat

5 часов назад, Fay сказал:

I miss him. Sorry. I miss this program for the first time ever - which was this time. At a practice with his costume on. 

I think I know every gesture in this program. But every time I watch it as a new program. The program is absolutely wonderful, Yuzu's skating is also great. I can watch endlessly. And I miss Yuzu too ...

Hello, people, I've been a passionate figure skating fan for quite a while and some months ago I discovered this forum and I fell in love, I was not sure about sign up or not so I waited some time but last Yuzu Skating Party I commented about finally creating my account here and you guys were very supportive so here I am :tumblr_inline_mm2wb3v3qq1qz4rgp:

I hope everything goes well and I'm gonna try to be active and interact with you guys but I'm really shy so bear with me  :hairflip: 

hace 21 minutos , thwswan said:

Hello, people, I've been a passionate figure skating fan for quite a while and some months ago I discovered this forum and I fell in love, I was not sure about sign up or not so I waited some time but last Yuzu Skating Party I commented about finally creating my account here and you guys were very supportive so here I am :tumblr_inline_mm2wb3v3qq1qz4rgp:

I hope everything goes well and I'm gonna try to be active and interact with you guys but I'm really shy so bear with me  :hairflip: 

:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:YAY!!!! Hi and welcome to Planet Hanyu!!!   So great that you delurked :D and joined!! :heartpound:

28 minutes ago, thwswan said:

Welcome :wave:  

32 minutes ago, thwswan said:

HI!:8122685:

1 hour ago, thwswan said:

Welcome, I hope you feel you belong here, don’t be too shy and ask questions and venture opinions! We’re a friendly lot! 

2 hours ago, thwswan said:

Welcometo the Planet Hanyu! The more, the merrier!:clap:

3 hours ago, thwswan said:

Welcome!!! <3<3<3 

6 hours ago, thwswan said:

Welcome!

16 hours ago, thwswan said:

Hello and welcome!!! :wave::heart: 

16 hours ago, thwswan said:

Welcome to the Planet! Happy you are here!  :clapclap4: