General Yuzuru Chat

Thoughts on today's broadcast: 

Parts of the broadcast had scenes where the screen was adjusted to bottom-right corner then went up to upper-left corner (this happened twice past the 53:10 mark at different points). What exactly happened when adding the content to the broadcast? Also, when the female and male newscasters were talking in the studio she mentioned Yuzuru is (or was) learning English through a phone app. I think it partly explains why he isn't good with English. Should he have just gotten a private English teacher if he was too busy in between training? 

20 minutes ago, Cynthia said:

Thoughts on today's broadcast: 

Parts of the broadcast had scenes where the screen was adjusted to bottom-right corner then went up to upper-left corner (this happened twice past the 53:10 mark at different points). What exactly happened when adding the content to the broadcast? Also, when the female and male newscaster were talking in the studio she mentioned Yuzuru is (or was) learning English through a phone app. I think it partly explains why he isn't hood with English. Should he have just gotten a private English teacher if he was too busy in between training? 

u mean the streaming party? sometimes the video doesn't fit the screen so i have to adjust it. although i don't recall doing that today, but i did it a lot last week because somehow it wasn't adjusted beforehand.

[NEWS]

seems like yuzu wrote some sort of program? im not exactly sure what it is LOL but it sounds cool

ok, time for my (kinda?)official

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GRADUATION, YUZURU!!!!!!!!!!!:tumblr_inline_n2pjcvIX6p1qdlkyg::665e343793b9::tumblr_meh76xcNA91qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw::smiley-happy093:

well, I certainly hope he'll talk more about all of this and his thesis and his "program", so we can properly study it :D

(some 1h long special would be lovely... jk! or not...):10814716:

So, he really managed to ninja his graduation uh... not unexpected, he got to enjoy the moment and achievement with his loved ones, and that's what matters:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: So, now he's probably focusing his time an energy on his NEW programs, right?:peekapooh:

Stay safe, Yuzu, but feel free to drop an hint or two about music/programs/your whole thesis/whatever:snonegai:

2 hours ago, Paskud said:

Zuz, but I'm 100% sure there are already aps that can count max score for you.🙈

let the guy have fun! :gla:

2 hours ago, Paskud said:

Zuz, but I'm 100% sure there are already aps that can count max score for you.🙈

I think (from context and some other tweets from shinji) it's meant to help design an ideal program for maximal score based on what elements you can perform and how well you can perform them, not just taking a program and adding max GOEs to a base value. 

3 時間前, QuadOllieさんが言いました:

I think (from context and some other tweets from shinji) it's meant to help design an ideal program for maximal score based on what elements you can perform and how well you can perform them, not just taking a program and adding max GOEs to a base value. 

Maybe also considering the success rate of each element, stamina requirement, etc. I am sure the program is not just adding up the base value and maximum GOE :coolio:.

9 minutes ago, CaroSkate said:

Maybe also considering the success rate of each element, stamina requirement, etc. I am sure the program is not just adding up the base value and maximum GOE :coolio:.

ooooor he's just a massive nerd who "always wanted to see myself expressed through numerical values and data" :rofl2:A full translation of the pamphlet, seems like it was just designed for him to be able to quick input possible alternate layouts and see point ranges. 

6 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

u mean the streaming party? sometimes the video doesn't fit the screen so i have to adjust it. although i don't recall doing that today, but i did it a lot last week because somehow it wasn't adjusted beforehand.

[NEWS]

seems like yuzu wrote some sort of program? im not exactly sure what it is LOL but it sounds cool

He's such a freaking nerd :embSwan: and a lovable one at that! :dancingpooh: