General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, robin said:

Hey guys, I just want to bring to your attention that we're slowly bringing the old themes back and that some of them are ready to use again. Sorry it took so long!

Thank you! My favorite one is the Olympics and I am using it again. Brings back so many wonderful memories! And I hope for a good omen too!

1 hour ago, Sweetangelyuzu said:

His massive 3Axel is incomparable even with NC's at recent SkAm :peace2:

ESPECIALLY compared to NC`s at SkAm! Those praising that so-called attempt should clense their eyes with some Yuzuru`s 3As every once in a while for their sanity and grasp of reality!

20 minutes ago, barbara said:

His 3A is the perfect 3A - all others should be compared to his as the standard.  And no one else comes close.

I know and most of the commentators describe Yuzu’s triple Axel as well as his quad toe and quad Sal as being “perfect”, “immaculate”, “textbook”, etc., but I don’t see the judges awarding grades of execution of +5.0.

3 hours ago, Geo1 said:

I know and most of the commentators describe Yuzu’s triple Axel as well as his quad toe and quad Sal as being “perfect”, “immaculate”, “textbook”, etc., but I don’t see the judges awarding grades of execution of +5.0.

He IS textbook.  There is absolutely no reason other than country-bias or "hate him because he's been champion for so long" to explain why he hasn't received +5.0.  It's disgraceful.

20 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Nam’s Zoom interview mentioned Yuzu. 

I have not watched the full clip but can check this tread..

I saw the announcement on tagging post as news but I do not know how... >_<

He talks, briefly, about Yuzu and Javi starting at the 11 minute mark....