General Yuzuru Chat

Honestly, Nathan stans are probably just there for the jumps... which even then have a lot to work on to get to Yuzuru's level. :shrug:

6 hours ago, yuzuru_hanyu_is_an_angel said:

I see where they're coming from... 

And what I will admit is that I was being nice with that one. 

11 hours ago, Melodie said:

So, in a moment of utmost boredom, writer's block and missing Yuzu hour, I turned on Youtube and found this video 

One among many to compare Nathan's and Yuzu's jumps, I suppose. What caught my attention is the comment section (I don't know why I did that to myself :Poohgaveup:). Here are some comments which I thought were really mind-boggling and eye-opening

Nathens jumps are far more superior not saying yuzaru aint good he is .nathens jumps have far more height an are better quality edge wise .

- When you just compare jump to jump, Nathan’s jumps are cleaner when it comes to rotation. 100% rotated, no question. He also has less pre rotation on the loop. Yuzuru’s landings are not as clean, often tend to be a bit under but not enough to be called under rotated thankfully.

- The only difference is Yuzu is a Goddess; Nathan is a God.:eek:

PS: This is just to say that I miss Yuzu :sad-smiley-046:Grace the ice and kill all madness, please, Yuzu :sadPooh:

And people think fanyus are delusional :english2: 

That comment section was hilarious 

Tbh I don't think we should continue to discuss about that 4a anymore. Its not worth it. Certainly the one who start this on twitter want to bait fanyu and get attention.

I also hope we don't post that kind of private video, especially about another skater here. Whether what's the intention is, let's not spread the private video. We hate it when people do that to Yuzuru so please don't do that to anyone

6 minutes ago, Katt said:

Tbh I don't think we should continue to discuss about that 4a anymore. Its not worth it. Certainly the one who start this on twitter want to bait fanyu and get attention.

I also hope we don't post that kind of private video, especially about another skater here. Whether what's the intention is, let's not spread the private video. We hate it when people do that to Yuzuru so please don't do that to anyone

good pt, should we hide it? 

17 hours ago, yuzuru_hanyu_is_an_angel said:

:bow::worship::smiley_hairpull::panic:

speaking about the judgement of Zuzu's 4A being from last December... :crazyshit:

Schrodinger's graduation, Schrodinger's programs, and now Schrodinger's quad axel....

I never listen to TSL because they're too biased, and they are for all skaters, they can't even recognise narratives as long as the narrative fits their own opinion. That's said, they can have the opinion they want, I have my opinion as well...especially after seeing Yuzu 4A attempts live as I was there (and gasped at all the attempts).

17 hours ago, yuzuru_hanyu_is_an_angel said:

:bow::worship::smiley_hairpull::panic:

speaking about the judgement of Zuzu's 4A being from last December... :crazyshit:

Schrodinger's graduation, Schrodinger's programs, and now Schrodinger's quad axel....

I never listen to TSL because they're too biased, and they are for all skaters, they can't even recognise narratives as long as the narrative fits their own opinion. That's said, they can have the opinion they want, I have my opinion as well...especially after seeing Yuzu 4A attempts live as I was there (and gasped at all the attempts).

15 hours ago, QuadOllie said:

Anyways, there's no race, even Nathan himself denied at SkAm (interview with NBCSN) that he's trying the 4a.

"The (triple) Axel has been my nemesis; I'm happy it's feeling better. There's a long way to go before I even attempt a quad. I like the way that these guys continue to push the sport; I'm excited to see a quad." 

Moving on...

Well, Remember the attempt in the harness form last year, Dima, Keegan. Of course skaters are going to try it.

13 hours ago, Melodie said:

So, in a moment of utmost boredom, writer's block and missing Yuzu hour, I turned on Youtube and found this video 

One among many to compare Nathan's and Yuzu's jumps, I suppose. What caught my attention is the comment section (I don't know why I did that to myself :Poohgaveup:). Here are some comments which I thought were really mind-boggling and eye-opening

Nathens jumps are far more superior not saying yuzaru aint good he is .nathens jumps have far more height an are better quality edge wise .

- When you just compare jump to jump, Nathan’s jumps are cleaner when it comes to rotation. 100% rotated, no question. He also has less pre rotation on the loop. Yuzuru’s landings are not as clean, often tend to be a bit under but not enough to be called under rotated thankfully.

- The only difference is Yuzu is a Goddess; Nathan is a God.:eek:

PS: This is just to say that I miss Yuzu :sad-smiley-046:Grace the ice and kill all madness, please, Yuzu :sadPooh:

This channel has been reported because the girl is copying another channel. Please don't give any visibility to this one