General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, QuadOllie said:

The spookiest thing about October was the lack of Yuzu crumbs

This must be a sign.... that Zuzu's working so hard on his new programs that he doesn't have time to water us....

Which I don't mind, I guess. New programs are gigantic crumbs anyway. :party0021:

In case you missed it! :) 

5 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

This week's #YuzuSkatingParty videos have been posted, including the newly subbed interview with Shizuka Arakawa, Friends Plus 2013!

https://planethanyu.com/video/browse/77-2012-13-new-life-in-canada/ 

Big thanks to @yuzuangel for making a separate category in the Videobox menu. Now all the following documentaries&videos played as part of Yuzuru's Journey can be found there!

AZBrTk9.png 

So I was watching a little of TSL today and Yuzu was mentioned in conjunction with Chen's 4a attempt.  According to them, they have seen the video of Nathan's attempt and while URed (4.25), it looked close (closer than Yuzu's GPF 19 attempts).  In terms of Yuzu they hear he limits his time on ice to preserve his body but think that's a good thing that athletes can last long enough to know their bodies and drive their own ship. 

It's time stamped @37 mins: 

So the race is on!

Anyways, there's no race, even Nathan himself denied at SkAm (interview with NBCSN) that he's trying the 4a.

"The (triple) Axel has been my nemesis; I'm happy it's feeling better. There's a long way to go before I even attempt a quad. I like the way that these guys continue to push the sport; I'm excited to see a quad." 

Moving on...