General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Got a bit excited writing that message, @Geo1:laughing:

Sorry to hear about what you've been through @Henni147. It's never easy to lose someone special but I'm glad you found something that helped you heal little by little.

I was confused when I saw this post, but then I went back and saw the reason for it! LOL! I pushed the “Submit Reply” button and nothing seemed to happen, so I pushed it a few more times!

Sorry about this multiple posting! I hope that a kind administrator will be able to remove the redundant postings.

Edit:  I did the best I can in deleting the redundant postings.

Spoiler

I think IG not embedding is more with IG than with the forum. From what I gathered they’re trying to safeguard the US election from misleading info by doing... something to the platform. Whatever algorithm they’re using is causing all sort of wonky things at the moment. 

Under spoiler cz it’s off topic, about IG not embedding.

On 10/30/2020 at 2:01 PM, Henni147 said:

I cannot say often enough how much Notte Stellata means to me. It is the program that brought me to this sport and made me a fan. It is the program that inspired me to create so many artworks.

But above all, it is the program that helped me to overcome the grief of losing my grandma two years ago and my aunt this summer. This week we got the phone call that my grandpa probably has only few days left, but due to the strict Corona regulations we are not allowed to visit him in the old people's home for the time being. It makes you feel so helpless, when there's nothing you can do, just praying and waiting for news... and again, rewatching this program somehow calmed and comforted me. Again.

How amazing is that - a skate that can heal wounds, soothe pain and give you solace, when nothing else can. What a special skater and powerful program that must be. I am so grateful.

:grouphug: with you with all my💗