General Yuzuru Chat

23 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

join us :dancingpooh:

Casual reminder to satellites that Europe has changed time already but not North America so the schedule might be 1h different from the usual schedule for some people:tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow: (There's often 1 week difference between the 2 regions... I don't know about other parts of the world)

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

here's the part where he talks about Yuzu with subtitles :D 

ETA:

16 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Casual reminder to satellites that Europe has changed time already but not North America so the schedule might be 1h different from the usual schedule for some people:tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow: (There's often 1 week difference between the 2 regions... I don't know about other parts of the world)

yup, be careful of the timezones and time conversion, when in doubt, check the event in our calendar!

https://planethanyu.com/calendar/event/872-yuzuskatingparty-yuzurus-journey/

I cannot say often enough how much Notte Stellata means to me. It is the program that brought me to this sport and made me a fan. It is the program that inspired me to create so many artworks.

But above all, it is the program that helped me to overcome the grief of losing my grandma two years ago and my aunt this summer. This week we got the phone call that my grandpa probably has only few days left, but due to the strict Corona regulations we are not allowed to visit him in the old people's home for the time being. It makes you feel so helpless, when there's nothing you can do, just praying and waiting for news... and again, rewatching this program somehow calmed and comforted me. Again.

How amazing is that - a skate that can heal wounds, soothe pain and give you solace, when nothing else can. What a special skater and powerful program that must be. I am so grateful.

1 hour ago, barbara said:

Am I the only one who is not receiving daily posting on this forum?  I'll go days with nothing and then get 25 or 50 messages, some dating back a week.  Frustrating....

Have you tried reloading the website from time to time? I have noticed that there are times when the notification regarding new posts does not appear at the bottom. For example, today, I came here expecting to see at least a couple of new posts, but there was nothing indicated. When I reloaded the website, a few new posts showed up.