General Yuzuru Chat

@rockstaryuzu check your trash too just in case it got moved there. Google recently updated their policy on trash and files get emptied out after 30 days in both drive and email. Was looking for an order receipt I had in September which I probably deleted and realized it's probably gone forever now.

Boo on the lost files.  They might be in the cloud???  I back up my phone files to my computer and everything gets copied to an external back up hard drive.  (I don't do that often enough, and there's usually an issue with "space" on my computer.) I have lots of photos and videos from both ACI and SCI, but only the ones I took.  And I have had zero luck trying to post anything on here (though I can to Facebook and Instagram).

I found some. But the ones I can't find and am looking for are the shots I took of the Origin opening pose at ACI and SCI...my phone is synced to Google, which is convenient until it does something like tell me my photos are already backed up, so please delete them to make more space...but they aren't backed up...:(

Edit: Found the ACI stuff. Downloading to my actual computer now. Still don't know where the SCI ones went to.

10 hours ago, ICeleste said:

Hi, I'm looking for a video: it's an interview right after the 2018 Olympics medal ceremony. Yuzuru is still wearing his orange outfit, I remember that he said that that was the happiest day of his life, that he was happy to be alive, or something like that. If you have a link to watch that interview please let me know