General Yuzuru Chat

I'm so excited for the new sp.Thank you Jeff for at least giving us some news and telling us the sp is really great.Jeff and Yuzu collab is always great.Whatever the programme is i hope it is something that is Yuzu himself not some tribute or anything because once the programme is something that Yuzu strongly identified its always become iconic like Seimei for example.And another thing do u guys think Yuzu will upgrade his technical element this season?I think with limited ice time..(we still don't know where he is training in Japan and how was the arrangement there) and without coach i think it is difficult for him to try new things.I just hope that he be able to find someone in Japan to act as a temporary coach because i don't think he will able to go back to Canada this year...and that will be 10 months without coach before Nationals..and to think that all his rivals and competitors all have access to their coach and rinks its worrying 

1 hour ago, lynnidolz said:

I'm so excited for the new sp.Thank you Jeff for at least giving us some news and telling us the sp is really great.Jeff and Yuzu collab is always great.Whatever the programme is i hope it is something that is Yuzu himself not some tribute or anything because once the programme is something that Yuzu strongly identified its always become iconic like Seimei for example.And another thing do u guys think Yuzu will upgrade his technical element this season?I think with limited ice time..(we still don't know where he is training in Japan and how was the arrangement there) and without coach i think it is difficult for him to try new things.I just hope that he be able to find someone in Japan to act as a temporary coach because i don't think he will able to go back to Canada this year...and that will be 10 months without coach before Nationals..and to think that all his rivals and competitors all have access to their coach and rinks its worrying 

He can go back to Tsuzuki-sensei and Nanami-sensei. He got his rock solid foundation from them. Plus, he can consult other ex-Skaters with great techniques like Takahito Mura-San, and it is not like his coaching team from TCC is completely unavailable. This situation is definitely not ideal, but if there is anyone who can pull thru, it is Yuzu.

10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

N. O.! 

Just...no .

I think he'd go for something a lot more like Pooh's honey bee costume:

https://www.hollyandjeremy.com/bear/pooh10.html

Also, I'm stitches at everyone's TwoSet-inspired comments. 

While I was looking for bumblebee figure skating, this one popped up. They're so cute :)

Meanwhile, Yuzu's new SP could be something very grown-up and I'm secretly hoping that the program would be somewhere along the lines of LGC + PW  with a touch of Masquerade... yes I do have a death wish :10742290:

51 minutes ago, Veveco said:

I have to share the happy chaos that is unfolding on Twitter.... following a very innocent tweet, fanyus realized that Yuzu won his first OGM skating to a song called Hoochie Coochie Man :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021: (after the 3A in PW)

He WHAT. :english2:

Although the lyrics aren't exactly wrong...

Before I was born
I got a boy child's coming
He's gonna be a son of a gun
He gonna make pretty womens
Jump and shout
Then the world wanna know
What this all about

With PW, Yuzu is supposed to be expressing a womanizer's flirty way with women so Hoochie Coochie Man is more fitting to that theme than Parisienne Walkways as the lyrics of PW is more of a romantic & sentimental longing to a woman and days spent with her in Paris.

But I seriously doubt if Yuzu knew what exactly hoochie coochie man really means. Jeff on the other hand is the guilty one:rofl2:

2 hours ago, Veveco said:

I have to share the happy chaos that is unfolding on Twitter.... following a very innocent tweet, fanyus realized that Yuzu won his first OGM skating to a song called Hoochie Coochie Man :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021: (after the 3A in PW)

LOL. But this means that Yuzu won his first gold using Canadian music (Jeff Healey is 🇨🇦) as well as a Canadian choreographer, i.e.  PW meets the CRTC definition of 'Canadian content'  and can be played freely on all Canadian airwaves at any time. That tickles my funny bone

3 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

With PW, Yuzu is supposed to be expressing a womanizer's flirty way with women so Hoochie Coochie Man is more fitting to that theme than Parisienne Walkways as the lyrics of PW is more of a romantic & sentimental longing to a woman and days spent with her in Paris.

But I seriously doubt if Yuzu knew what exactly hoochie coochie man really means. Jeff on the other hand is the guilty one:rofl2:

Do people know what "hoochie" and "coochie" mean?

"Hoochie" has been described as a slang for a drunken woman, sexually promiscuous woman or prostitute. The Urban Dictionary has a more descriptive definition:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hoochie

"Coochie" is slang for a woman's genitals (Google English Dictionary).

Also:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=coochie

It's a good thing Jeff did not explain the finer points of "Hoochie Coochie Man" to Yuzu.

(Or maybe he did...)

8 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

"Hoochie" has been described as a slang for a drunken woman. The Urban Dictionary has a more descriptive definition:

Also:

It's a good thing Jeff did not explain the finer points of "Hoochie Coochie Man" to Yuzu.

(Or maybe he did...)

It is also obscure Earth dialect.

7a1863d12960fc581ea9f59982b2b04e.gif

(original source unknown)

1 hour ago, Geo1 said:

"Hoochie" has been described as a slang for a drunken woman, sexually promiscuous woman or prostitute. The Urban Dictionary has a more descriptive definition:

Also:

(Or maybe he did...)

I'm not sure that I want to think about that too hard :S

Yuzuru would think it's the height of impoliteness to call a woman a name like that I imagine! 

(Jeff we are looking at YOUUUU!! :hachimaki:)

(on the plus side, the music was genius, fabulous, as was the choreo Jeff !! :consoling2:)