General Yuzuru Chat

16 minutes ago, CaroSkate said:

Off topic

Reveal hidden contents

As a twosetter, everytime I hear the Bumblebee, I think of the sacrilegious boy :dbana:. I hope he will never skate to it lol 0:).

"iF yOU cAn skATe sLOwlY YoU cAN sKAtE qUIckLY!"

....wait, come to think of it that doesn't come off as annoying as I thought it would be :xD:

(I mean, what's more annoying than skating in labored crossovers, ending up skating slowly when one can actually skate quickly (and in proper steps to boot!))

I'd like to share my thoughts about Yuzu's new programs and the general mood:

More than anything, I wish from the bottom of my heart that Yuzu can truly skate for himself again. I wish that his new programs will highlight his strengths, suit his skating style, rhythm, stamina and - above all - his personality as a skater and person.

I hope that Yuzu won't let himself down and will be able to enjoy his performances regardless of the scoring. No matter what they take away from him, that they cannot take away his passion and love for this sport.

I hope that he will pull a Dumbledore and be like: 'I don't care what they do as long as they don't take me off the Chocolate Frog cards.'

4 hours ago, Veveco said:

Is Javi OK? Why is he going for the feels like that? 

:blinkblink:

Actually, my thoughts were I hope Yuzuru is OK .... but maybe I just worry too much :shrug: