General Yuzuru Chat

If Kolyada can perform consistently the way he did in the SP in Euros 2019 now that he’s had his sinuses fixed he will be a much worthier opponent than Chen, and will probably get some Rusfed uplift, if there are enough competitions to build up some impetus.  I always hoped Boyang would get the rest of the package but for whatever reason that has never happened.  Kolyada has that elegant line - I don’t think he’s as good as Yuzuru obviously 🙄- who is, or will be in the immediate future,  but he’s a lot nicer to watch than Chen or Zhou or any of his Russian contemporaries.

It was really nice that Jeff said he was so excited to be on the ice together with Yuzu again because he misses him, instead of it going "I'm so excited.....to see this program in competition." Yuzu has a lot of people who say they admire him or are in awe of him or wish he was at the same event as them, but not a lot of people tend to talk about him as a friend. Especially during this time, when people are missing each other and having to communicate in different ways and Yuzu is around even less than normal and much less than everyone else, it's good to know that at least Jeff and Javi are thinking about him as more than just an absent competitor.

As for SP music, it's fantastic that we could consider "different vibe from Chopin" as anything from

to 

to

and as far as we know, they're all equally likely :D 

3 hours ago, fyere0 said:

It was really nice that Jeff said he was so excited to be on the ice together with Yuzu again because he misses him, instead of it going "I'm so excited.....to see this program in competition." Yuzu has a lot of people who say they admire him or are in awe of him or wish he was at the same event as them, but not a lot of people tend to talk about him as a friend. Especially during this time, when people are missing each other and having to communicate in different ways and Yuzu is around even less than normal and much less than everyone else, it's good to know that at least Jeff and Javi are thinking about him as more than just an absent competitor.

As for SP music, it's fantastic that we could consider "different vibe from Chopin" as anything from

to 

to

and as far as we know, they're all equally likely :D 

Lol there you have it. The SP, the FP, and the Gala 😆 

1 hour ago, yuzuru_hanyu_is_an_angel said:

But I wonder what costume he would wear for Flight of the Bumblebee...? :umm:

It'd be interesting to see his take on this style of music, though. 

Someone suggested this back in July :rofl3: