General Yuzuru Chat

11 hours ago, yuzuru_hanyu_is_an_angel said:

Hopefully something epically classical.... though I might be wrong.... 'different vibe to Chopin' is very broad, I don't even know what to think. 

Imagine if it was Unravel..... :knc_yuzu1:

We'll be surprised, for sure.  :devilYuzu:

I'm all for Unravel!! But I'm sure whatever it turns out to be will be awesome!!

12 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Oh, I can totally see Trollzuru trolling at his very best, doing only Axels and Toes in his SP. It would be a fully valid layout after all.

4A

3A from a standstill

X 4T+3T

A solo 4A would be invalid, you know. 

13 minutes ago, Fay said:

A solo 4A would be invalid, you know. 

No, it would be a totally valid solo jump. The solo jump can be any quad or triple according to the rulebook, it just has to be different from the Axel jump and the two jumps in the combo.

The Axel jump must be a 3A or 2A, but that doesn't interfere with a 4A as the solo jump.

7 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

No, it would be a totally valid solo jump. The solo jump can be any quad or triple according to the rulebook, it just has to be different from the Axel jump and the two jumps in the combo.

The Axel jump must be a 3A or 2A, but that doesn't interfere with a 4A as the solo jump.

back counter - 4A - spread eagle, twizzle - 3A - twizzle, layback ina bauer - 4Lz3Lo - change of edge into flying sit spin will come thru then :rock: