General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, IceWings said:

New SP with different vibe from Chopin. Sounds so exciting!!! :smiley-happy093:

Jeff only recently completed the SP? Yuzu must have asked for 4368538 changes, Lol.

Can't wait to see it! Shouldn't have peeked in on the Planet. Now much too excited to concentrate on work. :embSwan:

For sure it must have taken longer then usual to do everything on video chat! I would love something epic in a red costume please!

24 minutes ago, Melodie said:

Something composed by Kanno Yoko for Hanyu Yuzuru, arranged for orchestra by Kajiura Yuki and performed by Kiyozuka Shinya, ToshI and Japan Philharmonic Orchestra :agree:

Hmmm, did that collaboration ever take place? 

AHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!:smiley-happy093::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

LOL just this little piece of news makes this whole month better! It isn't even that big of a surprise but it feels soooo good to have half confirmation, it kinda makes the hope of seeing Yuzu skating in the near(near as in this season) future a little bit more real:665e343793b9:

Real stuff to look forward too!!!:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:thank you Jeff!!!:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: for both the program and the tiny tiny spoiler

Not that the tiny hint he dropped tells much htough at least we could cross out Otonal 3.0 maybe? :laughing:

What if it's a Javi tribute? Well, I'm sure I'd never guess it anyway, but throwing around Queen again LOL

I wonder if it's something in the vein of LGC or something else entirely

but Jeff finished choreo only recently? :surprised:

Wow that's surprising to me, Yuzu is surely taking it slow LOL (not that he had need to rush, with his thesis and this season being a mess anyway)...

Zuzu, if you don't want to drop WhiteWall vids anymore, feel free to drop vids of your BlackBlades on White Ice instead, possibly with backgorund music (so we can lose our minds trying to guess if it's your new music):hihi:

loved what Jeff had to say about Yuzu's PW and how he performs for all sides of the rink! So very true! And even if live I was still watching his programs from the long side (though opposite to the judges, and indeed I remember feeling annoyed at how some programs blatantly neglected my side), fancams taken from the short sides are always so good, sometimes you can appreciate his ice coverage even better!

Anyway, I'm a revived happy cactus now, and this wasn't even a proper watering by the overlord himself....

(watching the vid I was lowkey amused at how fandom uses PW and LGC and instantly knows what we talk about but the poor host was a bit at a loss oops)

ETA: now I'm thinking about the Asaichi2015 part2 - terrarium segment that we have been subbing for our streaming parties @Umebachi@yuzuonice

This is what the lady says about us Yuzu fans cacti:

"We only need to spray water occasionally using a spray bottle. Spray occasionally when you notice the surface becoming dry and white" (LMAO that's us! Jeff too mercy on us!) "Then you can leave it alone. [..]Since this baby (plant) has grown in this environment, it should be well acclimatized to grow in this condition. You can rest easy knowing that it will grow strongly, even when you are away (training)."

I'd say us cacti just got one gentle spray of water... :biggrin:

Yes! A new SP from Jeff. That's always good news.

This was probably quite the concerted effort by both of them. Coordinating time zones, ice availability (or at least a large enough open space to practice movement and steps)... technology (which can sometimes be a major challenge!)... I"m glad it's done. I"m so looking forward to a time when we might catch a glimpse or two... gives me something to look forward to!! I wonder what kind of masterpiece we'll be treated to this time....

edit: now I have listened to the part where Jeff says he sent a video to Yuzu of it... ok !