General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Omg, I am so excited!! We haven’t gotten our October white wall video though, can we get one of him dancing the choreo off ice like the JSF video? :3 

Even a white wall telling us what the programs  are would be wonderful. Jeff is very careful to say just enough to get fans exciyed but not to give away secrets....

hace 9 minutos , robin said:

“different vibe from Chopin“ made me think of LGC :sleep:

:13877886::13877886::13877886:

hace 7 minutos , Fay said:

It could be jazz. Blues. Hard rock... Heroic and epic classical music! 

:embSwan:way too many options... either way he’ll kill us as soon as he starts to skate...:devilYuzu:... what am I saying, rather as soon as we get the first glimpse of him!!! :1:

This makes me think... I'm such a new fanyu that I've never seen "a new program of his", I mean, at the moment when he skates it for the first time. I had never missed it because I had not thought of it. Now...

Above all, I thought he had had his new programs a long time ago, not long after Worlds. Why did he wait so long? Certainly not procrastination... Could it be that he was training and progressing at such a pace as to have to wait that long before deciding what he would ask Jeffrey Buttle? It could be "merely" the 4A too : I join @Whoopiewoop, he's a perfectionist performer and a 4A is so enormous, it must probably be approached in a specific way, maybe he wouldn't want a program with a possible 3A or quad replacement possible, rather a program precisely timed to allow and enhance his 4A.

A 4A at short program would be quite risky, we have already discussed it, but he's Yuzuru Hanyu, isn't he?

Of course these are just baseless words, we will discuss it extensively and he won't fail to surprise us all. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: He's Yuzuru Hanyu, isn't he?

1 minute ago, IceWings said:

New SP with different vibe from Chopin. Sounds so exciting!!! :smiley-happy093:

Jeff only recently completed the SP? Yuzu must have asked for 4368538 changes, Lol.

Can't wait to see it! Shouldn't have peeked in on the Planet. Now much too excited to concentrate on work. :embSwan:

Calm down, you will have to wait a while before you learn. We all will.