General Yuzuru Chat

12 hours ago, CiONTUw4A said:

Has this been shared?

Oh, fine! There are already 6!

Crystal Memories (eggmories?) : the Winter Egg (œuf) course.

winter_faberge_egg_600x4501.jpghttp://www.thejewelleryeditor.com/media/images_thumbnails/filer_public_thumbnails/filer_public/ca/a5/caa53b69-0214-4e66-8fdd-a885fdbe7d62/faberges-winter-egg-of-1913.jpg__760x0_q75_crop-scale_subsampling-2_upscale-false.jpg

Masquerade? There are other candidates.

faberge-eggs-18.jpg

Such as this one :

spring-flowers-faberge-egg1.jpg

Seimegg?

http://magentaspice.blogspot.com/2011/04/easter-rabbits-and-faberge-eggs.html

Edit : the sixth in the series.

Hana ni Naregg?

https://darienite.com/event/faberge-eggs-fine-art-fine-craft-workshop-darien-library

...a bit late so...

Spoiler
On 10/16/2020 at 9:23 PM, FlyingCamel said:

Didn’t Brian say he hasn’t been seeing Yuzu though 😶

Well probably not a communication in a strictly regular basis? (not daily or even just weekly). As other comments have said probably an occasional technical discussion via email (with videos and all). It's true that it's best to have such help in person, but sometimes one can get more than one thinks through the online communication.

Also somewhat unrelated but with this discussion I got the impression that since Yuzu barely had any communication with TCC (...that we know of so far), he might be barely have any ice time now, and that just made me feel sad 🙀:( :( :(

On 10/18/2020 at 3:42 PM, FlyingCamel said:

Hehe, this is so cute!!

😂😂😂, What's also funny to me is that Doraemon counts as a celebrity 😂 (and Yuzu was still beaten by Doraemon?? 😅😂😂)

5 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

...a bit late so...

Hide contents

Well probably not a communication in a strictly regular basis? (not daily or even just weekly). As other comments have said probably an occasional technical discussion via email (with videos and all). It's true that it's best to have such help in person, but sometimes one can get more than one thinks through the online communication.

Also somewhat unrelated but with this discussion I got the impression that since Yuzu barely had any communication with TCC (...that we know of so far), he might be barely have any ice time now, and that just made me feel sad 🙀:( :( :(

😂😂😂, What's also funny to me is that Doraemon counts as a celebrity 😂 (and Yuzu was still beaten by Doraemon?? 😅😂😂)

Regarding ice time, since Yuzu recently said he has been focusing on training 4A I assume that means he has to be on ice? Since I’m not sure it’s possible to train 4A without ice? Although one thing that I’ve been so curious about all this time is whether Yuzu has been using inline figure skates (basically rollerblades adapted to have a rocker and “toepick” like figure skates, and the boots are the same as the ones on ice skates), since many many figure skaters started using them during to train without ice, including myself and @yuzuangel ! Here you can see Javi is rollerblading on inline figure skates:

Regarding Doraemon, haha not sure why he is a celebrity but he and his sister did congratulate Yuzu on his Pyeongchang win!! At about the 6:04 mark ;) 

feel like pure sh*t, just want Yuzuru back and skating

EDIT: And of course they announced this right after I wrote it. -_____________-

Hidehito Ito, the chairman of the Japan Skating Federation, responded to interviews after the board meeting in Tokyo on the 21st, the All Japan Junior Championships (Aomori) from November 21 to 23, and the All Japan Championship (Nagano) from December 23 to 27. The policy was clarified to include 50% of the audience at the venue limit.

Depending on the situation of the new coronavirus in the future and the government policy, there is a possibility that there will be no spectators and the upper limit will be relaxed.

https://hochi.news/articles/20201021-OHT1T50099.html

I read a press release from JSF stating that Nationals may have 1/2 an audience, though that can obviously change at any time depending on how the virus is doing - but! Does anyone know how I'd even get a ticket for that (when they go on sale)?  Is it a lottery thing?  Probable that Japan won't let me travel into the country, even two months from now, but I'm grasping at anything.  I presume Yuzu will be skating, but I also haven't a clue if he would.