General Yuzuru Chat

Now there are masks in the shape of gyoza.

I confess I would be quite tempted! Or by pelmeni ones, or Italian of French filled pasta specialties...

And a few days ago, started the first rice harvesting in the coastal region of Fukishima, since the nuclear pollution following the tsunami caused by the 2011 Great Earthquake.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20201003_22/

It reminded me the epilogue of the Grendizer/Goldorak series. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:due to the hard work of several satellites, we have a streaming schedule for English subbed Yuzu documentaries :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: thanks to the organization, editing, translation, and design work of @yuzuonice @LadyLou @sweetwater @Umebachi @rockstaryuzu @Wyell @Yuzu_legend @FlyingCamel @Kitty @Sapphiresushi @StrawberryChicago! and translators on twitter! (I hope I'm not forgetting anyone, if I did I'm sorry :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:)

EVENT:

THREAD:

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:due to the hard work of several satellites, we have a streaming schedule for English subbed Yuzu documentaries :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: thanks to the organization, editing, translation, and design work of @yuzuonice @LadyLou @sweetwater @Umebachi @rockstaryuzu @Wyell @Yuzu_legend @FlyingCamel @Kitty @Sapphiresushi @StrawberryChicago! and translators on twitter! (I hope I'm not forgetting anyone, if I did I'm sorry :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:)

EVENT:

THREAD:

:bow::tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

5 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

EVENT:

THREAD:

Already added all of them into my calendar with alarms 😎

Thank you for your hard work, guys!

45 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Already added all of them into my calendar with alarms 😎

Thank you for your hard work, guys!

:cheer:

By the way, there's something off with the timing of the event (I think), it shows 1am for me, but the correct timing is 4pm CET, like it says on the tweet.

EDIT: I think I solved it. It probably has to do with the admin who confirmed the event being in a different timezone :)

We're currently discussing options for possible replays at a different time that are more convenient for other timezones as well, we'll post an update when we figure it out! ;)

3 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

We're currently discussing options for possible replays at a different time that are more convenient for other timezones as well, we'll post an update when we figure it out! ;)

Oh, that could be nice. I saw a couple tweets from people sad that the schedule wouldn't work for them.

Thank you again for your hard work everyone  :thankssign::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

12 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

EVENT:

THREAD:

Aaahhhh thank you so much, you all, for organizing this! :tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw::loveshower:I have one question: is there any way to view the documentaries after the streaming party is over? For me 4 PM CEST is very early in the morning, and I know that I can get up at that time, but I really don't want to disturb my family members by getting up that early every Saturday. I'm so sorry for the trouble, but I would really love to see the documentaries, but I know that I have to miss some of the streams. :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow::thanks:

2 minutes ago, Hope_and_Legacy said:

Aaahhhh thank you so much, you all, for organizing this! :tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw::loveshower:I have one question: is there any way to view the documentaries after the streaming party is over? For me 4 PM CEST is very early in the morning, and I know that I can get up at that time, but I really don't want to disturb my family members by getting up that early every Saturday. I'm so sorry for the trouble, but I would really love to see the documentaries, but I know that I have to miss some of the streams. :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow::thanks:

yes, we will look into restreaming at another time, and also we'll upload them on google drives :D 

14 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Wow, just wow:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much for this and a big hug to all the translators.:loveshower::grouphug::loveshower:

Are the new subbed videos going to be added to the Media section later on? Just saw the answer to this question:facepalm:

14 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

EVENT:

THREAD:

Every saturday a dose Yuzu  :loveshower:
Many thanks to everyone for the hard work. I'm really looking forward to "Yuzuru's Journey"  :201111231756430f6:

An update about restreaming:

please let me know in the thread or in private message if you can help us out with restreaming for people in a different timezone! <3 

Especially for people in Japan and most of western America the time we chose isn't ideal (too late/too early), so having an additional restream would solve that!