General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, kiches said:

I'm currently using the lotion and emulsion too, bought them as a set at the Duty Free shop in Haneda Airport where I got a Yuzu clear file :) Honestly if that clear file wasn't a gift-with-purchase I probably would've never bought it but the products are nice, and they really are large bottles. I probably wouldn't make it a regular re-purchase for my normal skincare routine unless they had more Yuzu goodies with it (mostly because I'm not a fan of it containing alcohol, even if my skin does fine with it), but if it went on sale I'd consider buying the regular Sekkisei line again.

If one of those cheaper sets were available in the US I probably would've splurged to try the Actrise products (and I like the white colored box).

:offtopic2:but honestly i've never found a difference between designer and cheap skincare, lol. a lot of these expensive creams are, like @Dreamer said, basically pond's cold cream with some fragrance and a whole lot of expensive marketing. i tend to go for brands that have more transparency in what they put in them. (i do like and use the ordinary bc of their scientific approach.)

31 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

A better translation of "Con ganas de verte" would be "I want to see you.", I'd say. It's an implication of missing someone. "I want to see you because I miss you".

Ahh I see!! Javi is bored and wants to get us all riled up then, hoping some reunion is afoot, or just making us so overwhelmingly happy to see him post a pic of them both again??!!! :knc_brian1:       Bad Javi! :knc_brian2:

Recently I am kinda worried for Yuzu... like Roman was so upset when Skate Canada was cancelled :( most likely Yuzu is training regularly back in Japan now, but it must be hard trying to pace himself when he doesn’t know when his next competition is, whether the season will even happen, or when he can even go back to Canada :( 

13 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Recently I am kinda worried for Yuzu... like Roman was so upset when Skate Canada was cancelled :( most likely Yuzu is training regularly back in Japan now, but it must be hard trying to pace himself when he doesn’t know when his next competition is, whether the season will even happen, or when he can even go back to Canada :( 

I just hope that the communication line (with TCC) remains open :sigh:

...I mean, I knew he couldn't extend the training contract like the previous season, I just wonder (or hope, really) that maybe Yuzu worked out an arrangement to be able to continue working with them, even through the distance...

10 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

...I mean, I knew he couldn't extend the training contract like the previous season, I just wonder (or hope, really) that maybe Yuzu worked out an arrangement to be able to continue working with them, even through the distance...

Didn’t Brian say he hasn’t been seeing Yuzu though 😶

7 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

With his level of skating, his (my feeling, no hard proof I'll admit) learning to coach, do you think would earn a lot from distance coaching? Not to speak of maybe incompatible hours.

Marko is such a fanboy! I thought it was Yuzu at first glance in the first video lol, he even knelt down to touch the ice like Yuzu did in Pyeongchang XD

He must watch Yuzu A LOT, even in the second video I don’t know why but the way he bent down to pick up the Pooh and then skated away felt very Yuzu-like 

42 минуты назад, SitTwizzle сказал:

With his level of skating, his (my feeling, no hard proof I'll admit) learning to coach, do you think would earn a lot from distance coaching? Not to speak of maybe incompatible hours.

I also dunno how much distance coaching can help Yuzu. The good thing will be to have Ghislain by his side for learning a new jump, but how much of an advise can be given over video call... that's an interesting question (though maybe Yuzu sends some videos by mail to him, who knows).