General Yuzuru Chat

https://www.daily.co.jp/general/2020/10/16/0013785888.shtml

google translate

A collaboration product between Yuzuru Hanyu and KOSE has appeared. It is the first athlete since Mr. Amuro in 2018.

Yuzuru Hanyu will sell a limited edition product in collaboration with "Snow Skin Miyabi" (provided) 13785890.jpg 13785892.jpg 13785891.jpg 4 sheets

KOSE announced on the 15th that a collaboration product with figure skating boy Yuzuru Hanyu (25) = ANA = "Snow Skin Spirit Miyabi YU ZU RU collection" (1 set tax included 55,000 yen, etc.) will be on sale for a limited time. .. "Snow Skin Spirit Miyabi" is the highest peak series of the brand, and Hanyu has been an ambassador of Snow Skin Spirit since 19 years.

There have been cases where Hanyu's clear files were used as a purchase privilege, but this is the first time for KOSE to sell a collaboration product with an athlete. In 2018, he sold cosmetics in collaboration with Namie Amuro, who retired in September of the same year, but the sale of limited-edition products is extremely unusual.

Since the number is limited, sales are by lottery. From 10 o'clock on the 16th, you can apply from the lottery application form on the dedicated site.

12 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

He is! I saw him with my own eyes! I really really did! 

:umm:

Can anyone clarify exactly why we are thinking this??? He's not just some imaginary fairy, he is real in the flesh. Just trying to doubt all of this is making my head spin around in circles...:/

3 minutes ago, Dreamer said:

From 10 o'clock on the 16th, you can apply from the lottery application form on the dedicated site.

That means that the dedicated site servers are probably crashing under demand right...about...NOW.

since Japan is 12 hours ahead. 

3 minutes ago, Cynthia said:

Can anyone clarify exactly why we are thinking this??? He's not just some imaginary fairy, he is real in the flesh. Just trying to doubt all of this is making my head spin around in circles...:/

It's mostly a joke because we haven't seen live video of him in so long. No skating, no white-wall videos from his parents' basement, nothing. Given how so many people's reactions when they first see him live in person is 'he's real! He's really real!' because he seems so other-worldly on the ice, it's a fitting joke to think him a mirage when you haven't seen him in a while

41 minutes ago, Dreamer said:

google translate

1. home
  2. Sports
  3. A collaboration product between Yuzuru Hanyu and KOSE has appeared. It is the first athlete since Mr. Amuro in 2018.
font sizeBigDuring ~small

A collaboration product between Yuzuru Hanyu and KOSE has appeared. It is the first athlete since Mr. Amuro in 2018.

Yuzuru Hanyu will sell a limited edition product in collaboration with "Snow Skin Miyabi" (provided) 13785890.jpg 13785892.jpg 13785891.jpg 4 sheets

KOSE announced on the 15th that a collaboration product with figure skating boy Yuzuru Hanyu (25) = ANA = "Snow Skin Spirit Miyabi YU ZU RU collection" (1 set tax included 55,000 yen, etc.) will be on sale for a limited time. .. "Snow Skin Spirit Miyabi" is the highest peak series of the brand, and Hanyu has been an ambassador of Snow Skin Spirit since 19 years.

There have been cases where Hanyu's clear files were used as a purchase privilege, but this is the first time for KOSE to sell a collaboration product with an athlete. In 2018, he sold cosmetics in collaboration with Namie Amuro, who retired in September of the same year, but the sale of limited-edition products is extremely unusual.

Since the number is limited, sales are by lottery. From 10 o'clock on the 16th, you can apply from the lottery application form on the dedicated site.

55,000 yen?!

18 minutes ago, Fay said:

Yep. How about spending around $500 for skincare products? And entering a lottery to get one set? 

Yes, about $520 USD and $690 CAD to put it into perspective for Canadian satellites. Yuzu has the Midas touch and, to paraphrase from “Field of Dreams” – If Yuzu endorses it, they will come.

35 minutes ago, Fay said:

Yep. How about spending around $500 for skincare products? And entering a lottery to get one set? 

Though I guess it is mostly worth it if 1. You aren't allergic to the skin care products and 2. You don't mind spending this much on top of chancing out a set. I wonder about the price range and its effectiveness though (can't buy it myself because of sensitive skin).

1 minute ago, rockstaryuzu said:

La Mer is $200 for one single jar of the cream. $500 for a Yuzu box filled with bonus cosmetics isn't really that bad :shrug:

I paid $$$ for a cream in a jar, but it works.  I adore Yuzu but I think I would be more inclined to spend the $$$ on his watch or to travel to see him skate live again

1 hour ago, Dreamer said:

google translate

1. home
  2. Sports
  3. A collaboration product between Yuzuru Hanyu and KOSE has appeared. It is the first athlete since Mr. Amuro in 2018.
font sizeBigDuring ~small

I think it would be worth it, but I don't know if I would be able to figure out which bottle of cream or cleanser to use first...