General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, FlyingCamel said:

Omg I’ve never seen this before! Yuzu speaking Spanish!! Any Spanish speakers here? 

Here is the full video of Yuzu introducing Javier Fernandez and his 2014 GPF Gala exhibition performance.

And this is a fan cam of Javi introducing Yuzu for his 2014 GPF Gala exhibition performance.

Seeing Yuzu and Javi together reminded me of this nostalgic candid fan cam video of Yuzu and Javi with Brian at their first competition (2012 Finlandia Trophy) together under the same coach. Check out how sleepy and bored everyone looks, especially Brian. Yuzu looking very cute.

22 時間前, Anniさんが言いました:

The prize this time is quo card (for JPY10,000 :confused0066: )

Lucky ones are 1,500 people each, but I'm not sure whether we can select the type of card when applying (you need a receipt of Lotte gums for the application).  

3 hours ago, Geo1 said:

What about no costume at all? Just his dance belt thong and skates? (Just try and un-see that image.) :biggrin:

Dude! No! :O

Well, maybe... :smiley-devil:

What am I saying?! No! :snapoutofit:

But I would not object to him in a speed skating unitard.:hairflip:

3 hours ago, Geo1 said:

What about no costume at all? Just his dance belt thong and skates? (Just try and un-see that image.) :biggrin:

I wouldn't want but you gave me a good laugh!

By the way, for those who don't know, male ballet dancers and figure skaters wear a dance belt, which is a sort of briefs with a function similar to the bra for breasts (which early motto was : contain the strong, support the weak, bring back the strays). It maintains what risk to change the balance or even get wedged in the aine, and anyway would look weird if moving. And, in case of some tension (which must happen sometimes), well, it contains the inflation. 0:)

A ballet dancer Youtuber, Tristan Simpson, recently uploaded a video explaining this and some other things (and thanks to melmoth.blog for having embedded it) :

2 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

The prize this time is quo card (for JPY10,000 :confused0066: )

Lucky ones are 1,500 people each, but I'm not sure whether we can select the type of card when applying (you need a receipt of Lotte gums for the application).  

Such a pity about that costume... the poses are lovely.