General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Now it's Yuzu 64.28% and Shoma 31.82%. Yuzu has lost 0.33% and Shoma has gained 0.42% in the last hour or so! Come on Fanyus get back in the fight and regain those fractions of percentages!

Unfortunately I missed it tonight, and now the site is overwhelmed by Japanese people. So, one can vote several times a day?

1 minute ago, SitTwizzle said:

Unfortunately I missed it tonight, and now the site is overwhelmed by Japanese people. So, one can vote several times a day?

Yes, that appears to be the case. I have voted on three separate days whenever I went back to check on the results. There must be some very patient fans sitting there recycling the page, waiting for it to load and re-voting continuously.

1 minute ago, Paskud said:

I'm doing big post about Tokyo senior men and with each report I miss Zuzuru more and more.

kinda feel like crying...

Yes. Miss seeing him skate sooo much!   :sadPooh:

14 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Yes, that appears to be the case. I have voted on three separate days whenever I went back to check on the results. There must be some very patient fans sitting there recycling the page, waiting for it to load and re-voting continuously.

I only voted once. I didn't know you can vote multiple times. Guess I'll have to go back and vote a few more times. Lol.

For the Ladies, I'm glad to see Mai on the list. Normally, I would vote for Rika, but I voted for Mai because I'm so happy to see her back on the ice, getting stronger, and recovering from her illness.

On 10/6/2020 at 4:04 PM, Frenchkiss70 said:

Fanyus do your thing 💪💪

18 hours ago, Geo1 said:

I just went back to check the results so far and Yuzu is continuing to widen his lead with 64.61% – over twice the votes of second-place Shoma Uno who presently has 31.4%. In waaaaayyy distant third-place is popular ballplayer Shohei Ohtani with a meager 1.41%. Everyone else has less than 1% each.

18 hours ago, LadyLou said:

actually, in the last (several) minutes I've been engaging in a fierce battle with some Shoma fans out there - and I've been losing, 'cause percentage is now below that (and lowering at quite an alarming pace, considering how many rounds of voting it takes to change a mere 0.1) :laughing:

but I gotta go to sleep, so leaving the task to whoever has the patience to open new private browsing tabs

Okay I've done my bit for today. I had some spare time to spent about 1hr voting while browsing other sites.

I've used Chrome Incognito page and I could vote multiple times. I used to vote for rock bands popularity ranking and compared to that, this battle is relatively an easy one :rock:

TCcUr5d.png 

ETA: I can't embed an image...?  When I finished voting, Yuzu 64.78%, Shoma 31.43% and Shohei 1.33%

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Okay I've done my bit for today. I had some spare time to spent about 1hr voting while browsing other sites.

I've used Chrome Incognito page and I could vote multiple times. I used to vote for rock bands popularity ranking and compared to that, this battle is relatively an easy one :rock:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/TCcUr5d.png[/img]

ETA: I can't embed an image...?  When I finished voting, Yuzu 64.78%, Shoma 31.43% and Shohei 1.33%

apparently

Spoiler

private browsing tabs in any browser work, as long as you close each time the tab before opening a new one to re-cast a vote. Also, clearing cookies and cache in normal tabs too.

But the fact that one can vote as many times they want, no whatsoever limit (nor daily nor ever), without even having to bother changing IP, truly means this kind of pool is just for the lulz. I mean, even the ISUaward one was a bit more reliable, and that's saying a lot:laughing: (at least you had to make an account there LOL). Also, even the pool of nominees is funny, considering both Yuzu and Shoma had competed a grand total of 1 time when it was set up, and Mai hadn't competed at all, and to have Marin in the pool isn't a results-based choice either. So it's just a battle about which is the most stubborn fandom LOL

(neverthless, I'll have a few more rounds of voting LMAO I'm quite stubborn myself)

On 10/6/2020 at 10:04 PM, Frenchkiss70 said:

Fanyus do your thing 💪💪

Here it is, it is night in Japan and the site is accessible again. Not much change in the scores.

Aaand... A fan has received her order for the watch, and there were also goodies!

EDIT : 23h30 in continental Western Europe, morning in Japan, the site is inaccessible again. But at least, today I could vote several times. The last ones, for Mai Mihara because after having long been ahead of Rika Kihira, she was slightly under.

1 hour ago, SitTwizzle said:

Here it is, it is night in Japan and the site is accessible again. Not much change in the scores.

Aaand... A fan has received her order for the watch, and there were also goodies!

Cute.....the doll looks like if somebody was asked to make a Yuzuru Hanyu doll but they'd never seen Yuzuru Hanyu before, and was relying only on descriptions, but the descriptions were just "he's Japanese and he has a mole on his cheek and is wearing a suit" :laughing:

5 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

TCcUr5d.png 

hm, doing [img] tags don't work (did they work before? i don't usually use them) but just pasting the link like https://i.imgur.com/TCcUr5d.png should work