General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

so which index finger moment do you like most?

Hide contents

1. http://shimmerzoo.img.jugem.jp/20121022_7561.jpg

Yuzuru+Hanyu+ISU+Grand+Prix+Figure+Skati

20xpvk4.jpg

yuzuru-hanyu-of-japan-reacts-in-the-mens

Yuzuru+Hanyu+Figure+Skating+Winter+Olymp

Hope we can see another one when we get through this :fingerscrossed:

Yes please. 

Honestly, Madame Tussaud's should save themselves some trouble and put Yuzu in the short-sleeve Under Armour. Then the figure will be a Yuzu for all occasions...

5 hours ago, Veveco said:

Not Yuzu related.

Hide contents

I'm conflicted because I really, really love this artist's work but I find the way they supported Ciprès & James with an art work when the announcement of their retirement was made (and then deleted any criticism in the comments) quite tone-deaf to say the least. I know several people reached out to them in DM asking to remove the piece and were also ignored. Pointing out that Ciprès is involved in a sexual harrassment scandal with a minor and perhaps shouldn't be getting acclaimed publicly is hardly blind negativity. It's not like the artist is unaware of the issue as people have contacted them, they clearly don't care.

Spoiler

But the fact that they reacted to people's criticism by updating very fast with a (clearly quickly doodled to take advantage of the moment) drawing of Shoma and Kevin in their questionable SP costumes as if to say "This one's for all the haters out there!" to rub it in people's faces.....that left an extremely bad taste in my mouth. Then posting Yuzu art right after feels like an attempt to smooth things over and get lots of positive comments. Sorry, that's an unfollow from me.

Will they make a new wax figure? It may be hard to get Yuzu's measurements in the current situation, but the hair styles should be changed with the costumes 💇‍♂️. (also hoping that the new wax figure will look more like Yuzu🤭)

5 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

Since we’re talking about our favourite Yuzu look... I can’t choose ONE favourite because it keeps changing but at this moment I really like Yuzu’s ISU awards look!! It’s not a costume I know haha

This look is Boyfriend on Date Night. Not too formal for dancing after a fancy dinner.