General Yuzuru Chat

18 hours ago, 野生の花 Yasei no hana said:

I don't think so... for the record :😱

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dxqq-6bAok

Witnessed with my own eyes ..omg 💗

Oh, I hadn't seen this video, I thought he had just made three trials, but in fact the trials I had seen are just the ones where he effectually jumped a 4A, there were many preparatory ones.

Thank you!

And I hope all will be OK with the forum. I am so glad it is back, even imperfect! Thanks to all the admins who, I guess, are working hard to fix the remaining problems.

I'm so glad that the Planet is back!!:smiley-happy093: (even if it's a bit unsettlig that it looks both familiar and not LOL)

while it was down I was really feeling like this:  :smiley-sad030:

I mean, there's twitter and other places, but it's just not the same:10742289:

thank you so much admins for all the hard work behind the scenes to keep this place running and lovely:grouphug2:

1 hour ago, SitTwizzle said:

Oh, I hadn't seen this video, I thought he had just made three trials, but in fact the trials I had seen are just the ones where he effectually jumped a 4A, there were many preparatory ones.

yep, he did some preparatory axels (the long prep was the hint that he wasn't gonna practice 3A), and he aborted the attempt or popped whenever he didn't felt conditions were right. Also, he was checking his jumping form a lot and he did a lot of pondering. You could tell he wasn't throwing reckless attempts, he was tackling it in the same sistematic way we saw him also tackle the 4Lz or 4Lo when he was having trouble with them. It was fascinating to watch, a glimpse of how he had been working on Nessie.

(though yes, it was scary too)

ETA: I've changed theme to the only other theme available currently and the forum already looks closer to usual :biggrin: just profile pics look a bit too large LOL but it's fine. I hope the other themes will come back too:fingerscrossed:

Also, apparently, now I can see again the share options for posts while on firefox too, yay!

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

yep, this update had a few more changes than usual... we're trying to get it back to looking normal

But it's back!  Thank you for all your hard work.  It's bad enough to have such a prolonged Yuzu drought, but worse to have no updates at all.

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It's back! What a relief...:heartpound: Thanks admins!

Without the Planet, I do wild things:

Wow, the details of the costum and the hands and how you got the leg muscles, sooooooo amazing😍.

Wish I could do something like this but I never got the hang on drawing or modeling people..........Fortunately, there are many talented people out there,

who create beautiful fan art that we can enjoy.:clapping-smiley:

PS:..........and great music choice😉

4 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Wow, the details of the costum and the hands and how you got the leg muscles, sooooooo amazing😍.

Wish I could do something like this but I never got the hang on drawing or modeling people.

Thanks! Right now I'm thinking that I should have made and put more feathers on the top (I only did it for the light-coloured ones you can see on his costume), but I was working at such a small scale that just making them was a challenge. 

I took a figure drawing class several years ago and I would recommend that to anyone. Apart from being the most fun you can have locked in a room with a naked man and 20 grey-haired grannies (for some reason all the students were old ladies in their retirement years except me), it's actually a really great way to learn to see someone. You think of people differently after you've spent 20 minutes studying the minutest details of the angle their jaw makes with their chin and trying to reproduce it accurately on paper or with clay. You get a lot of insight into how they occupy space. And that makes it easier to draw or model them. 

It's a lot of fun and I could geek out about it for hours. :embSwan: