General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Anyway, where  Yuzu says

"I wonder if figure skating, which includes the entire venue, the country, and above all the hearts and values of the audience, is established for each land."

I got the impression he's really talking about more than just some kind of national style or skating philosophy. It seemed to me that he was referring to the fact that each event has it's own alchemy and that every performance will be different based on the audience and location and so on. I've talked about it before but it's something I've noticed at competitions - there's a feeling that the skaters and the audience are actually coming together to create the event, instead of a passive feeling of skaters showing what they do and audience watching. I've never had that feeling at any other type of sporting event or artistic performance. It's distinctive and exciting.

Oh yes! I just took a very little side of this point. In fact, what he says of the mutual influence between the audience and the performer, seems to me pretty much the same as what Krystian Zimerman says, though I didn't read Krystian Zimerman linking it with countries (but I know he loves Finland too; and Japan of course).

EDIT : now, that's a real fan.

4 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

Wow, huge poster in Shanghai! If you look inside the shop you can see another poster of Yuzu in Origin 1.0 costume too :3

I’m amazed... looks like even Yuzu’s white wall videos are being played.

Citizen posted this on Weibo too! This is in Shanghai as well, and the caption says the words 惊鸿 was “taken out of the video. That’s right, the one that Yuzuru Hanyu has written stroke by stroke!” 

I wonder does this mean this sheet of paper on display is the actual piece of paper that Yuzu wrote on? Did he mail it over to them? 

Lmao so that's his handwriting? I saw someone in the comments saying it looked bad and they should hire a better calligrapher :smiley-laughing015: (I'm sure they didn't know)

2 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Lmao so that's his handwriting? I saw someone in the comments saying it looked bad and they should hire a better calligrapher :smiley-laughing015: (I'm sure they didn't know)

Yuzu would agree with that comment.

Remember that 100 days for recovery to PeongChang TV program that was broadcast on or about April 27, 2018 (around 25 1/2 minutes long)? At the 7 minutes 37 seconds point of the video, Yuzu is showing his notebooks in which he has recorded his performances and in particular, he throws open the page that he wrote on October 26, 2012 following his defeat to Takahiko Kozuka at Skate America in which he has written: "(I will) ABSOLUTELY WIN." He wrote this because he was kuyashi because of the loss.

Yuzu himself prefaced the showing of that page with a laugh and saying, "Ji ga kitana (kitanai)" which literally translates to "handwriting is dirty" meaning his "handwriting is bad."

Edit: I should probably change the opening line to read “Yuzu may agree with that comment” because his assessment of his handwriting as “dirty” (bad) may have been restricted to the October 26, 2012 entry. Judging by the care with which he was writing the Citizen message, he may have thought that this handwriting was done well.

5 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Yuzu would agree with that comment.

Remember that 100 days for recovery to PeongChang TV program that was broadcast on or about April 27, 2018 (around 25 1/2 minutes long)? At the 7 minutes 37 seconds point of the video, Yuzu is showing his notebooks in which he has recorded his performances and in particular, he throws open the page that he wrote on October 26, 2012 following his defeat to Takahiko Kozuka at Skate America in which he has written: "(I will) ABSOLUTELY WIN." He wrote this because he was kuyashi because of the loss.

Yuzu himself prefaced the showing of that page with a laugh and saying, "Ji ga kitana (kitanai)" which literally translates to "handwriting is dirty" meaning his "handwriting is bad."

Edit: I should probably change the opening line to read “Yuzu may agree with that comment” because his assessment of his handwriting as “dirty” (bad) may have been restricted to the October 26, 2012 entry. Judging by the care with which he was writing the Citizen message, he may have thought that this handwriting was done well.

Better than me.  I can't even read my own handwriting.

9 時間前, Geo1さんが言いました:

ゆずはそのコメントに同意するでしょう。

2018年4月27日頃に放送された平昌テレビ番組(約25分半)に回復するための100日を覚えていますか?ビデオの7分37秒の時点で、ゆずは自分のパフォーマンスを記録したノートを見せています。特に、2012年10月26日にスケートアメリカで小塚崇彦に敗れた後、書いたページを開きます。彼が書いたもの:「(私は)絶対に勝つ」。失くしてくやしだったので書いた。

柚子自身がそのページの表示の前に笑いながら、「手書きが汚い」という意味の「手書きが悪い」という意味の「じがきたな」と言った。

編集:彼の手書きの「汚い」(悪い)の評価は2012年10月26日のエントリに制限されている可能性があるため、おそらく冒頭の行を「ゆずはそのコメントに同意する可能性があります」に変更する必要があります。彼が市民のメッセージを書いていた注意から判断すると、彼はこの手書きがうまくいったと思ったかもしれません。

His handwriting is cute rather than beautiful or textbook.

I want to write letters like his as my handwriting is so bad :sad-smiley-046:

16 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

Wow, huge poster in Shanghai! If you look inside the shop you can see another poster of Yuzu in Origin 1.0 costume too :3

I’m amazed... looks like even Yuzu’s white wall videos are being played.

Citizen posted this on Weibo too! This is in Shanghai as well, and the caption says the words 惊鸿 was “taken out of the video. That’s right, the one that Yuzuru Hanyu has written stroke by stroke!” 

I wonder does this mean this sheet of paper on display is the actual piece of paper that Yuzu wrote on? Did he mail it over to them? 

And if you look closely at the reflection on the glass, you can see several people in front of the store taking pictures of the store-front poster. :tumblr_inline_np9uqjPApW1qid2nw_75sq:

5 hours ago, barbara said:

Better than me.  I can't even read my own handwriting.

1 hour ago, SuzyQ said:

His handwriting is cute rather than beautiful or textbook.

I want to write letters like his as my handwriting is so bad :sad-smiley-046:

I hope everyone realizes that I was not making any personal judgment regarding Yuzu's handwriting. I wouldn't know whether it was good, bad or average since I do not know how to write Japanese and Chinese characters. I was just pointing out Yuzu's own assessment of his handwriting on one occasion because I thought it was amusing and apropos to @yuzuangel's post.