General Yuzuru Chat

I have nothing to post about really, just want to be on PAGE 6000!!!!:cheer: 

Yay, amazing! Well done all you posters! :clapclap4:

EDIT: I had the urge to look at page 3000 to see what date it was and what we were all talking about - it was 8th March 2018, only 3 weeks after Yuzuru was crowned as 2 x Oly champ and Javi got his Oly medal at last  - memories.... :sorrow:excuse me while I have a nostalgic weep......

....and we were discussing Yuzuru's boots which were up for auction to make some money for a good cause, but there were ridiculous bids being put in of 100s of millions....the bidding was actually started again as it was thought the bidding was fake, remember?? :emoticonaci2019_2:

I wasn't expecting to get the Citizen watch especially since I am not located in China but I checked out the 1st sale today on Weixin. Well, it was OOS right when the countdown ends so.. (is my phone time slow or what?). 

Anyway, what amused me was that in the first minute, I encountered a blank page with a pop up message a few times. The message wrote "SHORTCIRCUIT". Yeap. My mind totally when It comes to Yuzu :lol:

And Happy 6000 pages! Thanks to everyone for contributing to the forum! 

✈️💙MESSAGE FROM YUZURU VIA ANA💙✈️

\We've received a message from Hanyu senshu!✈️

"Thank you for so many messages! I also received a lot of positivity from them. Though times are difficult right now, I'm looking forward to the day we can meet at the (ice) rink again." ーHanyu Yuzuru

Translation by @shinjistarxx on Twitter

Some people said the watches sold out in 10 seconds. Others are saying in 5 minutes, but it sure sounds like a major click battle!

ETA: In these pictures, the watch is a darker blue. The darker color is sooo pretty!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Seems like what happened was it sold out in about 9-10 seconds, but then everyone waited for 5 minutes more in case people who had the watch in their cart didn't go through with the payment.