General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Finally!! Yuzuru Hanyu has an official page on Wikiquote now!!  :cri:

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Yuzuru_Hanyu

I'd like to thank everyone, who has contributed something to this great collaboration project so far! You were all amazing!! :thanks:

Special thanks to @sweetwater  for your incredible research, transcription and translation work! :5GOE:

Of course, the page is still far from being complete. As long as Yuzu is breathing and skating and talking in public, this is an ongoing project and everyone is invited to discuss, change or expand the page.

However, let's celebrate Yuzu's entry in one of the world's biggest libraries of famous quotes and sayings! :dancingpooh::cheer:

Also, 9 more posts to go until page 6000 here in the General Chat! :clapclap4:

Yayyy!!! Thank you, this is so great!!

I will add it to the intro page here :)

4 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I'd like to thank everyone, who has contributed something to this great collaboration project so far! You were all amazing!! :thanks:

Special thanks to @sweetwater  for your incredible research, transcription and translation work! :5GOE:

Of course, the page is still far from being complete. As long as Yuzu is breathing and skating and talking in public, this is an ongoing project and everyone is invited to discuss, change or expand the page.

However, let's celebrate Yuzu's entry in one of the world's biggest libraries of famous quotes and sayings! :dancingpooh::cheer:

The page is really great. Many thanks for this   :8788161:

3 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Thank you and well done @Henni147 and @sweetwater for your hard work! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Yuzu's quotes encourage so many people in different situations, countries, background, ages, etc. I just can't stop watching Yuzu's performances on loop on YT and also I sometimes watch series of his documentaries and news clips, and TV interviews. And I realise why I have fallen so deeply into 羽生沼 (hanyu-pond). His wisdom beyond his years is just unbelievable. I've never known someone like him - sincere, passionate, wholesome...I don't know how to put my thoughts about Yuzu into words. He's an athlete and an artist but most of all, he is an incredibly honest and courageous human being. His words shine like guiding lights through dark passage. But I am not going to refer his words like "god's" words. His words do not come from the above but rather, they come from his own experience and thoughts about things that he's observed and what he believes. He speaks these words to himself as well as to us. 

Having Wikiquote page dedicated to Yuzu's words is incredible. His words will remain true and will be appreciated for years just like his many performances and the records. 

big congrats to everyone who worked on the Wikiquote projects! :bow::bow::bow: Amazing job! 

Also, next post after me will be on new, 6000th page, so before the celebratory party hits, I'd like to update you all on YuzuSkatingParty thread: We're now looking for Chinese speakers as well who could help us with some translating ^^

Thank you, @Henni147, for all of your hard work in organizing the page and the project as a whole! :thanks:
I am happy to have been able to be part of it, and looking forward to seeing it expand from here.

By the way, I found someone quoted quoted the Wikiquote page :D

Happy 6000 pages?

Happy 6000 pages!!!:dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh:

5 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Wow! This is absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for this wonderful project, @Henni147! And also a big thank you to everyone else who contributed. :thanks:

Yuzu has already said so many wise and encouraging things. This is a great place to go to whenever I need some inspiration. :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

6 hours ago, Veveco said:

How about this one? Yzsof is one of my favorite fanyu artists :10636614:

Yzsof is my favourite Yuzu artist because he/she is able to capture the ethereal beauty of Yuzu's countenance( you know...the countenance like white jade)...the magnificent skin tones, the fire in his eyes, etc.  I think he/she is my favourite artist for the command of light and shadow and skin tones when he/she depicts his face.  He literally glows, has the lit from within look....which in photographs, he really does have!!:hairflip::devilYuzu:

12 hours ago, Anni said:

a little Yuzu crumbs 😊

New CM from Nishikawa

Yay! Always happy to get any crumbs! :201111231756430f6:

9 hours ago, Henni147 said:

3 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

big congrats to everyone who worked on the Wikiquote projects! :bow::bow::bow: Amazing job! 

Also, next post after me will be on new, 6000th page, so before the celebratory party hits, I'd like to update you all on YuzuSkatingParty thread: We're now looking for Chinese speakers as well who could help us with some translating ^^

Thanks so much to everyone working on the Wikiquote and #YuzuSkatingParty projects. You guys are super awesome! :2thumbsup: :clapping-smiley::bow:

Happy 6000 pages!!! :bunny-smiley: :dancingpooh:

Also, has this been posted? Yuzu as watches. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

В 26.09.2020 в 22:03, fyere0 сказал:

I wonder if, like Naomi Osaka, Citizen would ever get Yuzu to wear a watch at a competition. It's probably more risky that he'd fall and smash it on the ice than her falling and smashing it on the ground, but maybe swanning around the rink for a bit at a practice session to let himself be photographed without jumping..... black UA + classy watch + standing in front of the CITIZEN sign on the boards would be advertising material for C-Chan for the next year at least 

I don't think I saw any skater on the ice with watches - might be dangerous in case of a fall, so maybe only if during press-con.

Luckily this watch aren't my style and I'm not using watches in daily life anyway :P (but music box is great idea!)

26 minutes ago, IceWings said:

Yay! Always happy to get any crumbs! :201111231756430f6:

Thanks so much to everyone working on the Wikiquote and #YuzuSkatingParty projects. You guys are super awesome! :2thumbsup: :clapping-smiley::bow:

Happy 6000 pages!!! :bunny-smiley: :dancingpooh:

Also, has this been posted? Yuzu as watches. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I am not wholly convinced by the Masquerade, Crystal Memories and Phantom of the Opera ones, but I see the others as great findings.