General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, fyere0 said:

I enjoy the implication of these Citizen posts that Yuzu sits at his minimalistic workspace in a dark room with his Me desk accessories and potted succulent and draws beautiful fan art of himself  :xD:

Personally I think Yuzu would be more likely to draw Pooh than himself but I agree with you

4 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Etude from Nebelhorn 2011 <3 

It's such a shock to see him skating in front of stands that are 4/5 empty. And with (as far as we can see from this camera angle) just a single, lone Pooh tossed on the ice. The FS world had no clue as to the force of nature that was about to overwhelm it!

:eek:

3 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

posted at 12:07 Beijing time haha

I'm looking at these daily crumbs (pics) from Citizen and must admit that I am having a hard time trying to "solve" the trail of clues :dontknow: or indeed know if they are actually clues :laughing:. Any guesses on what their meanings are? Some objects on the desk change and others don't. In today's pic, is this a drawing of a costume actually worn by Yuzu, even though the back reminds me a little of Notte Stellata (wasn't yesterday's hint stars in you eyes?). Since it is Citizen, do you think all these daily pics are leading to the announcement of a Yuzu designed watch---or is this only wishful thinking on my part?

13 hours ago, ZuCritter said:

It's such a shock to see him skating in front of stands that are 4/5 empty. And with (as far as we can see from this camera angle) just a single, lone Pooh tossed on the ice. The FS world had no clue as to the force of nature that was about to overwhelm it!

I have often wondered regarding both Nanami and Brian (and other TCC staff) whether they had any inkling early on the heights Yuzu would all too soon be scaling.  Brian, in an early interview, said he knew Yuzu had talent but it was a talent that needed discipline (thus sending him back to skating kindergarten dealing with basic skills), but did he know that he was training a skater who would define an era and become a living legend and without doubt the most popular and celebrated skater in history?  I have a feeling that even his own ideas of how great Yuzu was were completely overwhelmed at the GPF 2015 when Yuzu proceeded to break the three records (SP, FS and combined) that he had set just two weeks previously.  Just look at the expression on his face (and also Yuzu's tears, a sure sign when he is being overwhelmed by emotion - it's happened several times).  Brian's expression is one of sheer amazement.  I think that certainly then, if not earlier, Brian would have realized that he was dealing with a skater for the ages.