General Yuzuru Chat

36 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Very nice to see him, but why does he look like a bobblehead doll? Something about the way the shadows are falling on his neck makes his head look a bit disconnected, or something? 

I think part of it is that the collar of the ANA jacket comes up higher than those of the other white wall outfits and it's white, so it contrasts with the shadow on his neck. The bobblehead effect is more pronounced in the last part of the video where the collar is more closed.

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

We may not see the graduation, but he gave us the monthly appearance... so proud of him.

1 hour ago, yuzuru_hanyu_is_an_angel said:

We'll be proud of him no matter what. :softYuzu:

26 minutes ago, Cynthia said:

I want to stuff him silly with onigiri, sushi and ramen. Yuzuru has GOT to get back into it. He looks pretty damn close to overexerting himself again (with stress and less food!). At least now that he has finished his thesis and university, he can do a little self-care while he continues training. Someone tell me I am not alone with these thoughts....? 

Yes definitely we are so proud of him no matter what!  Our prince of white wall has delivered again without fail:loveshower: 

He does look thinner but I'm not really worried as that could be due to the lighting and camera angle. He's with his family and where he feels at home doing what he likes to do. I really want to thank Sendai people for doing a great job of leaving him alone. I'd rather not say much further outside of that as we all know and feel the same way more or less about the recent news.

It's an unusual skating season with plenty more unusual and unreal settings/things to come. But one thing I know for sure and happy about is that whatever Yuzu decides to do would have reasons and thoughts behind it. So if he's decided, I'd support 100%, whatever that may be. 

Yuzu and his Schrodinger graduation is like the landing of 4A. When it happens we all know about it. I think Waseda will finally update their web of 2020 graduates members list for the last time. They'll have to!! 

A Japanese fan told me back in July that Yuzu would graduate in March next year but I don't know if it is true. We'll know more if Waseda updates their lists of graduates then.

Either way congratulations to him on finishing his studies :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

The new ANA message is nice.:tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw: I think the lightning is different but he looks normal to me. It is usually April when he has the chubbiest face then as the season approaches he is more into competition shape again. Well there are no competitions for him this time but he probably watches out for his weight anyway. 

So...did we clown ourselves again? :animated-smileys-disguised-062::rofl2::rofl2:

Maybe Zuzu somewhere in his cave: how to deliver the monthly watering while still trolling everyone?;)

The irony of getting our white wall vid , but not the one we expected, and yet exactly on the very day we expected it:biggrin:

Jokes aside, good to see him :img_20:  stay safe & healthy Yuzu!:tumblr_inline_mm2wnxgTbV1qz4rgp:

3 時間前, LadyLouさんが言いました:

それで...また私たち自身をピエロにしましたか? :animated-smileys-disguised-062::rofl2::rofl2:

たぶんズズーの洞窟のどこかに:みんなをトローリングしながら毎月の水やりを提供する方法?;)

私たちの白い壁のVIDを得ることの皮肉、しかしではない、まだ正確に我々が予想1、そして我々はそれを期待まさにその日に:biggrin:

冗談はさておき、彼:img_20:  が安全で健康的なユズを保つのを見るのは良いこと  です!:tumblr_inline_mm2wnxgTbV1qz4rgp:

We are always waiting for him appearing with the white wall just like those who waited for the Goddess Amaterasu coming out from the heavenly cave  :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amaterasu