General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, fyere0 said:

Non-Commonwealth citizens apparently can receive a knighthood (seems like usually KBE), they're just not allowed to call themselves the title. So he couldn't be Sir Yuzuru Hanyu.

But show the Queen LGC or something and anything could happen. :wink_star:

I could picture Her Majesty being quite entranced by him. :snpeace:she's known to love excellent things and Yuzu is adorable to boot.

2 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

starting now :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

I definitely can't hang out today, but everyone else have fun!

realistically we won’t see Yuzu unless he’s either valedictorian or salutatorian. i doubt a part time student would get those types of honors. i have the graduation marked but i don’t plan on tuning in until after the ceremony so we don’t crash the stream. hopefully a helpful Fanyu can time stamp when he gets his name called 

but i admit there’s a tiny, irrational voice in my head that keeps saying, “oooh, maybe we’ll get to see him making a speech :animated-smileys-cheeky-053:

Watching this until the end moved me to tears. Yuzu's journey of challenging new heights and never giving up, giving his all to skating because it is his destiny, is incredibly inspiring.

I wish someday his books of quotes would be published in English because I can sure learn so much from that young man. 

Now please excuse me while I go to a corner and cry because of that Ashita no Joe interview after Nats :68811363: