General Yuzuru Chat

Schrödinger's university status has been going on for so long that I just fear he'll cryptid his way through it, won't even appear on the graduation lists at all and we'll never know what truly happened, until one day in the future some official site or social media makes a post that says "Yuzuru Hanyu, M.A.Sc." or "Dr. Yuzuru Hanyu" or "Yuzuru Hanyu, D.D.S., D.Hum.Litt, CBE" and then quickly deletes it and we still don't know :umm:

1 hour ago, fyere0 said:

Schrödinger's university status has been going on for so long that I just fear he'll cryptid his way through it, won't even appear on the graduation lists at all and we'll never know what truly happened, until one day in the future some official site or social media makes a post that says "Yuzuru Hanyu, M.A.Sc." or "Dr. Yuzuru Hanyu" or "Yuzuru Hanyu, D.D.S., D.Hum.Litt, CBE" and then quickly deletes it and we still don't know :umm:

"CBE"? Can a Japanese person even receive that? After all, Yuzu's not a subject of the Queen...:shrug::grin:

Also, I just found the cutest new emoji: :peace2:

Just FYI this weekend's streaming party will be a very special video made by @Wyell and planned with @yuzuonice and @Yuzu_legend!! We also have more giveaways, and you can join by posting in the chat of either twitch stream, the thread, or the planethanyu.com/tv chat (anywhere, really).

The stream will start Saturday at 4 pm CEST, or in about 9.5 hours (tomorrow for me but not for those elsewhere hahah).

The video is about an hour long and will include selections from Yuzu's world-record breaking performances. It looks amazing (thank you @Wyell for making it!) so please join :D :D 

And sorry for the short notice!!

12 hours ago, Hope_and_Legacy said:

Wait, sorry, I've been out of the loop recently, so what time is the graduation? i need to do some quick calculations to see if my busy schedule can be messed with a little so I can take a peak at the ceremony. Thanks!:tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

It appears to start at 10:30am tomorrow (Sunday 20th) for me, but it's in AEST time. Though the description says that it starts at 10:00 :yuzuhuh:

11 minutes ago, yuzuru_hanyu_is_an_angel said:

It appears to start at 10:30am tomorrow (Sunday 20th) for me, but it's in AEST time. Though the description says that it starts at 10:00 :yuzuhuh:

Is the graduation ceremony going to be live-streamed on the official website? How long is it supposed to be? I might tune in after watching my church's sermon. Would be nice to finally see him live again. Also recently re-watched his Seimei program on the Olympics YouTube channel just 11 hours ago. 

This is so cute:7938863:, I had to ask my good friend to translate it!! So here we go:

1. Origin shows off, “Doesn’t this sparkly mirror look gorgeous?” Otonal says, “Looks nice!”

3. Otonal glares at Haru and mutters, “Haru-Chan...”

4. Haru-Chan says, “Is this no good? 💗” Otonal replies, “NO- it makes me feel so restless- can you undo it please!”

3 hours ago, Cynthia said:

Is the graduation ceremony going to be live-streamed on the official website? How long is it supposed to be? I might tune in after watching my church's sermon. Would be nice to finally see him live again. Also recently re-watched his Seimei program on the Olympics YouTube channel just 11 hours ago. 

It's going to be live-streamed on here: 

I'm not sure how long it's going to be, though.

58 minutes ago, yuzuru_hanyu_is_an_angel said:

It's going to be live-streamed on here: 

I'm not sure how long it's going to be, though.

Both of mine (BArts and honours) were loooong, and so were all too many at the university I worked at. The number of graduates is one thing but the biggest problem was that the keynote speakers sometimes could not be shut up.... I honestly dozed off at one and the person next to me has poke me when it was time to get up and go and get my award.

If there is live chat, people could amused themselves by counting the number of "is Yuzu on yet?"

7 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

"CBE"? Can a Japanese person even receive that? After all, Yuzu's not a subject of the Queen...:shrug::grin:

Non-Commonwealth citizens apparently can receive a knighthood (seems like usually KBE), they're just not allowed to call themselves the title. So he couldn't be Sir Yuzuru Hanyu.

But show the Queen LGC or something and anything could happen. :wink_star:

7 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Just FYI this weekend's streaming party will be a very special video made by @Wyell and planned with @yuzuonice and @Yuzu_legend!! We also have more giveaways, and you can join by posting in the chat of either twitch stream, the thread, or the planethanyu.com/tv chat (anywhere, really).

The stream will start Saturday at 4 pm CEST, or in about 9.5 hours (tomorrow for me but not for those elsewhere hahah).

The video is about an hour long and will include selections from Yuzu's world-record breaking performances. It looks amazing (thank you @Wyell for making it!) so please join :D :D 

And sorry for the short notice!!

I'm looking forward to it  :smiley-happy105:

Haneda Airport 

Nothing new or important, but I came across this picture this afternoon

What I imagined Noto san was watching:

Reality:

| Z Z Z z z z z z........  |
                                                                                  |_______    ___________|
                                                                                                |/

EiQq8HXVgAACLww?format=jpg&name=small

https://twitter.com/remicatyuzu1/status/1307217032392310784