General Yuzuru Chat

On 9/14/2020 at 1:39 PM, sweetwater said:

He said that he could not get over his shyness while throwing his T-shirt at the end, and promised to practice more to be able to throw it with style.

he learned it all right:darklordyuzu:

he also learned that he doesn't even need to actually throw his shirt, a bit of teasing is just as good:devil3:

7 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

Oooh, thank you, in fact I had never seen this interpretation of Notte Stellata, and this choreo sequence of Let's go crazy after, he had found a music which suited perfectly the movements, what a genius!

here's a version in 1080p but with eng sub of the commentary

and have you seen WTT17 Gala?

camerawork was lovely (Yuzu's shadow was so pretty! I know it sounds weird LOL), though he didn't twizzle his 3A (just a "normal" SE:biggrin:). There'a also a very lit LGC encore! The ice coverage and change of speed on that stsq is insane:tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

Also, the different bows for the two programs and the different final spin+pose for LGC! it was so great to see him being so hyped and blubby there at that gala! and certainly a better send off to program compared to the SP he skated there :tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380:

Though then he also brought LGC as encore in FaOI too... and that was truly the last time we saw him skate to LGC:tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

I so wish him he'll bring another program with that kind of energy one day, no matter if comp or EX, just something to rock the arena like that:smiley-angelic001: he has both the technical skills and the character to blow everyone out of the water:tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw:

5 hours ago, monchan said:

No peace even during social isolation:(((

No respect for his privacy >:(, I am really sorry for Yuzu. :smiley-sad021: Actually he is "just" an athlete and just wants to skate. That makes me very sad. Hopefully he can continue training  undisturbed.

3 hours ago, Paskud said:

:thanks:

I always enjoy reading the translations. It is really great how Kikuchi-Sun has always supported Yuzu. 💕