General Yuzuru Chat

29 minutes ago, anniered said:

I had yuzu salt on fish in a restaurant in Kanazawa and it was delicious. I couldn't find it in a supermarket in Japan though and neither could a Japanese friend. 

Yuzu and many of the yuzu-related products are seasonal and not produced in large quantities. I think that is why you and your friend could not find it.

Here, December is the best month to look for yuzu or other products using yuzu in supermarkets, because we have a tradition of taking a yuzu bath on the winter solstice.

http://slowsoak.com/japanese-yuzu-bath-complete-guide/

I always love yuzu honey drinks, but I only ordered it occasionally before I became a Yuzu fan. After discovering Yuzu, everytime when I want to drink anything else, I feel like I am not a good Fanyu (no pressure to you guys lol :P), so I always choose yuzu drinks now.

On 9/11/2020 at 12:43 AM, rockstaryuzu said:

So now tell us everything about you: how you first saw Yuzu, what's your favorite jump of his, and whether you like him better with LGC hair ( all slicked back) or Chopin hair (softly framing his face). 

:gla: Inquiring minds want to know.

Disclaimer: you are in no way obligated to tell us these things. But share if you want to. 

Hi, don't ask question you might not like the answer :happydance:

I'm dropping this here just for more heat :devil3::devil3::devil3: The people that recognized me from from GS know that I love Yuzu but I hate most of his costumes. I would set fire to that swan costume any moment. The sakura costume can be dissolved in acid and so the blue one that had yellow drapes. Ok, now it's time for :slinkaway:

I'd love to find yuzu or yuzu-flavoured things, but till now I've only ever tasted some(very expensive, and a bit too sour)yuzu chocolates :smiley-sad030: me wanna try more yuzu things but can't find them:sad-smiley-046:

I love citrusy stuff and I put lemon kinda everywhere in my food (especially in summer dishes) so I guess I could use yuzu just as well.

How thick is the peel and how juicy is the fruit?

though at worst, I'd make candied yuzu peels: I love lemon, grapefruit, orange and cedar candied peels, especially with chocolate, so candied yuzu peel should be just fine  :10636614:

but all of this is useless speculation, since I can't put my hands on any yuzu :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

And I love golden kiwifruits! I like normal green kiwis too, but I prefer the golden ones not only for taste (and yeah, they made me think about one gold-loving spacekitten) but also because their peel is thinner and smoother. Though if I have to add kiwi to fruit salad I prefer the green variety for a nice visual effect LOL

btw, Italy is actually a huge producer of kiwifruits:biggrin:

I didn't know about red kiwis too! I'll watch out for them, I'm curious

2 hours ago, snowy said:

I'm dropping this here just for more heat :devil3::devil3::devil3: The people that recognized me from from GS know that I love Yuzu but I hate most of his costumes. I would set fire to that swan costume any moment. The sakura costume can be dissolved in acid and so the blue one that had yellow drapes. Ok, now it's time for :slinkaway:

banned2:

kidding:laughing:

I think you'll find quite a few people willing to help you dissolving the Dory costume in whatever acid of your choice (or at least that frankly terrible yellow cap):biggrin: though you'll probably have to fight the Dory defense squad:swordfight:

But if you wanna hurt beautiful deep V Swanyu or floaty Pink Jellyfish..... you'll have to fight ME:hachimaki:

which is weird. When I started falling in the Yuzu pit, I didn't really like swanyu...but it grew on me so much (might be due to gorgeous pics of swanyu:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: so beautiful, so aethereal:8788161:) that I specifically bought a magazine based on its swanyu content LOL

though I admit that I don't like the "stiffness" on the back due to the zip. It depends on Yuzu's position though, so it's not like it's a flaw that I constantly see

RE: pink jellyfish instead, I merely wish mesh part was a bit different, but I already kinda liked the sleeves in FaOI, when they looked like plastic bags LOL (the fact that previous costume reveal had been Dory might have shifted my perception of "beautiful costume" though):laughing:. Now I truly like those sleeves, they really give you the feeling of watching sakura blossom in the wind:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

And the brown part on his chest never really bothered me... until some of you said they resemble chest hairs:13877886: sometimes I hate you guys, I wanna unsee:tumblr_inline_n2pjd9Lx401qdlkyg:

Re: costumes! I like most Yuzu costumes actually!! My favourite would be Seimei <3 although there are a few of his costumes that aren’t my cup of tea, mainly Dory and R&J 2.0.

Yuzu is actually one of the skaters that has soooo many good programs it’s hard to choose my favourite one! It’s like every time I try to decide on one single program as my favourite from him, I can watch another program and fall in love with it and almost change my mind XD 

4 hours ago, snowy said:

Ah, there's a lot of people that would agree with you about Dory ( the blue with yellow one). Personally I think his worst costumes are the ones he wore for Lotte in the gum ads...