General Yuzuru Chat

20 hours ago, Fay said:

Dmitri Solovyev, Ekaterinburg Bobrova’s ex-partner, said the following answering a question about recycling: 

https://russian.rt.com/sport/article/780479-solovyov-figurnoe-katanie-buzova

Hide contents

— Француз Филипп Канделоро несколько лет подряд эксплуатировал на льду тему «Крёстного отца». Двукратный олимпийский чемпион Юдзуру Ханю на протяжении четырёх сезонов катал в короткой программе один и тот же концерт Шопена, а в произвольной уже трижды возвращался к постановке «Сеймей».

— Юдзуру я вообще не стал бы ни с кем сравнивать. Его чувство движения захватывает до такой степени, что лично я готов смотреть бесконечно, что бы он ни катал. Этим, собственно, он и отличается от тех, кто просто выходит на лёд выполнять работу: здесь — рука, здесь — голова.

Q: Philippe Candeloro used the theme of Godfather several years in a row. The two time Olympic Champion Yuzuru Hanyu skated the same concert (sic!) by Chopin for four seasons and he recycled Seimei three times. 
A: I wouldn’t compare Yuzuru with anyone. His sense of movements carries one away so much that I myself am ready to watch him forever whatever he skates. That’s what singles him out and makes him different from those who get out on the ice just to do a job: your arm is here, your head is there... 

I absolutely LOVE it when skaters confirm my (HUGE)bias:smiley-cool14:

(when they don't..well...then they are wrong, obviously) :P

1 hour ago, FlyingCamel said:

Still cannot get over how cute this is 😭😭😭 

(posted this in the daily videos thread just now but found this one with subtitles hehe) 

I’m smiling so much, my cheeks hurt XD

awwww yeas he's just... cuteness is off charts :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: I like that they added emojis to the subs LOL

Does he has a bit of an accent when he says "I don't know" when searching for camera? Or am I making things up?

ETA: how can it be? The more I rewatch the more I melt:Poohgaveup:

:help:

5 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

Still cannot get over how cute this is 😭😭😭 

(posted this in the daily videos thread just now but found this one with subtitles hehe) 

I’m smiling so much, my cheeks hurt XD

The little 'hehe' at the end...❤️❤️❤️

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I answered that Twitter thread. I'm pretty sure half the people who did are satellites as well...

yep:67638860:  FS fandom is a small world after all:biggrin:

one more thing to be happy about after watching Yuzu live:

now I can read all those replies in that thread and go "YES EXACTLY!:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:  and also FLEX a bit that YES I got the honor of watching him live instead of getting all envious :68468287: (though I still envy those of you who've watched him more than once argh:13877886:)