General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, yuzuru_hanyu_is_an_angel said:

I know Olympic Channel's been rather debatable in terms of reliability, but I felt like watching some more Yuzu and clicked on the first video with him in it automatically-  

(we see you, Olympic, using Yuzuru for the thumbnail :peekapooh:)

Brian Orser's short programs were really remarkable- I especially liked the second one! Plushenko was also brilliant. And of course, PW and Chopin. :softYuzu:

Yup! I love his Sing, sing, sing too!

Brian has such a presence on the ice. He gives me the feeling that he is much taller than he actually is :)

Just a question, would anyone know how to find the music that Yuzu used for From Russia With Love? I love it so much, especially the recurring trumpet riff, but I can't find it anywhere on YouTube. It's really underrated IMO.

They are several Gypsy tunes pretty well known in Russia, but I would be hard put to it finding the exact recording you want. 

Just a question, would anyone know how to find the music that Yuzu used for From Russia With Love? I love it so much, especially the recurring trumpet riff, but I can't find it anywhere on YouTube. It's really underrated IMO.

I have searched for it but still no idea, so

Spoiler

after Music With Wings aired, I ripped off all the audio from the MwW footage and cut all the pieces :smiley-ashamed005: including From Russia with Love