General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, Fay said:

Another white wall here - is there any other option, in fact?

I think most fanyus get the white wall. But I've seen other people get "Italian Yuzuru" (which was a hilarious fake Italian version of Yuzu on Twitter), Stephane's cat program, and "Eggzuru" (don't ask, Twitter is a weird place at times).

darn, I got White Wall too:13877886:

kinda wanna see what combo of answers gets Italian Yuzu or Eggzuru :laughing:  and maybe I could I add eggzuru to Glossary too?:smiley-laughing021:

but is eggzuru a reference to baldzuru (that obe should definitely go in the Glossary) or did it start because Javi(?) said Zu's skin(?) was like boiled egg? Or did I miss something else?:embSwan:

ETA: I submitted totally random picks..and got Eggzuru. I deeply regret it, gimme beautiful WhiteWallzuru back:sadPooh:

4 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

whatta picture!

ngl, this give me a liiiitle bit of anxiety for the poor flower girls:tumblr_inline_n2pjd1FzUP1qdlkyg::smiley-scared007:

LOL poor bbs, they worked so hard:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: (*says one of those who contributed to the sea of plushies).

For the first time I might actually understand why Raf said it was psychologic warfare LMAO (though he's never been the one who had to pick up the poohs so he has no right to speak :P)