General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, fyere0 said:

If Yuzu were to enter a sponsorship with a tech company I would think it would be one that makes MUCH higher-end headphones than Panasonic :usrs: 

Lol 😂 TRUE! 
I mean when it comes to headphones, he’s gonna be very serious about which brand he endorses. 
i guess we’ll have to wait and see. :peekapooh:

I also went googling about this Jackson yee celeb (sry don’t know him) ... his hairstyle kinda match the poster silhouette tho 👀

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

But I'm surprised that there were only 107 participants, I figured there'd be thousands.

I was in the Weibo group chat (you have to be in that chat to enter the contest) and there are 1759 members... I wanted to join but chickened out at the last minute so I guess everyone else did the same XD

2 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

I was in the Weibo group chat (you have to be in that chat to enter the contest) and there are 1759 members... I wanted to join but chickened out at the last minute so I guess everyone else did the same XD

Oh, I missed that part. I thought the contest was open to anyone on Weibo, ie the whole platform, which is a much higher number. 

In one comment, Panasonic mentioned something like house refurbishment, magical designer so probably not Yuzuru. Its just a way to gain attention by dragging other famous celeb into it - an usual tactic that brands use on weibo. Let's wait and see