General Yuzuru Chat

Hmm......

the description sounds so much like him but the silhouettes don’t look like him at all (click on the links)

One thing that caught my eye is that they used the phrase 翩若惊鸿, which is the exact phrase one of the chinese commentators used to describe Yuzu’s grace, during what I believe was 2018 olympics iirc! Very thin piece of evidence though

10 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Hmm......

the description sounds so much like him but the silhouettes don’t look like him at all (click on the links)

I wanna say the hair is a tiny tiny bit like yuzu but I agree that the silhouette looks nothing like him... unless they are being misleading on purpose and did sth to the shadow  🤷🏻‍♀️ 

some ppl is guessing Shoma as well... but I also don’t think it looks like him either lol 😂 

Honestly the fact that they said 4 characters and dancing on ice (heavily implying it’s a figure skater, I can’t think of anyone else who would be dancing on ice) makes it almost certain it’s a Japanese figure skater because the majority of Chinese names usually have 2 or 3 characters while many Japanese names have 4 characters. Yuzu fits the description best but yes, it might be Shoma too!

16 minutes ago, CiONTUw4A said:

I think it’s him alright, because the description in another weirdo post (agile like a bird) is definitely him.

If we base only on the description... it does sounds like him... 

on the second poster, I can see words like : angel on earth, handsome, treasure typed genius, creator of beauty and love, second to none, has won countless awards, in pursuit of design aesthetic, etc... 

Oh and *first class slash young adult * 

it’s a Chinese slang for people with multiple careers. So one could say I’m a translator/clerk, or like singer/comedian etc. the slash part comes from / . 

I wonder if they put that on because yuzu is a figure skater but also a researcher ? (Assuming they’re talking about him) 

16 minutes ago, Rinnarsev said:

If we base only on the description... it does sounds like him... 

on the second poster, I can see words like : angel on earth, handsome, treasure typed genius, creator of beauty and love, second to none, has won countless awards, in pursuit of design aesthetic, etc... 

Oh and *first class slash young adult * 

it’s a Chinese slang for people with multiple careers. So one could say I’m a translator/clerk, or like singer/comedian etc. the slash part comes from / . 

I wonder if they put that on because yuzu is a figure skater but also a researcher ? (Assuming they’re talking about him) 

That last part doesn't really fit Yuzu. It could be Jackson Yee.....all the clues fit him, including the ice one (he was on a hockey show). He is a singer/actor/dancer who's won awards and has 4 characters in his name. He looks a little like Yuzu in silhouette but his hair is more poofy. :D 

If Yuzu were to enter a sponsorship with a tech company I would think it would be one that makes MUCH higher-end headphones than Panasonic :usrs: 

10 hours ago, fyere0 said:

That last part doesn't really fit Yuzu. It could be Jackson Yee.....all the clues fit him, including the ice one (he was on a hockey show). He is a singer/actor/dancer who's won awards and has 4 characters in his name. He looks a little like Yuzu in silhouette but his hair is more poofy. :D 

If Yuzu were to enter a sponsorship with a tech company I would think it would be one that makes MUCH higher-end headphones than Panasonic :usrs: 

I have to agree, I think Yuzu in general only takes sponsorships with companies he truly feels he can support. 

1 hour ago, FlyingCamel said:

Hmm......

One thing that caught my eye is that they used the phrase 翩若惊鸿, which is the exact phrase one of the chinese commentators used to describe Yuzu’s grace, during what I believe was 2018 olympics iirc! Very thin piece of evidence though

I can't see the photos, don't have an account. Can anyone screenshot? :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Also, isn't Panasonic a Japanese company? I somehow highly doubt they would sponsor Yuzu through their Chinese platform exclusively considering they're both Japanese. I think it's gotta be a Chinese celeb...

30 минут назад, yuzuangel сказал:

Also, isn't Panasonic a Japanese company? I somehow highly doubt they would sponsor Yuzu through their Chinese platform exclusively considering they're both Japanese. I think it's gotta be a Chinese celeb...

But I think Citizen is also Japanese brand.

Will see I guess