General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

A trilogy in four parts? But since Douglas Adams' Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy, everybody know a trilogy has five parts. :jester:

What about your level in Japanese? 0:)

Everyone knows the postdoc is more like the infinite sequel to the first trilogy...and my Japanese is coming along, it's probably good enough for taking measurements anyway. By the time Yuzu-sensei is at PhD level, I could probably manage.

Spoiler

But I bet he's the type who'd rather take his own measurements.

Today's C-chan question answer, translated by the Tweeter, not me. Guess he really loves his earbuds and audio equipment, a very expected answer! Hope this works. Hope some kind Sat will teach how to easily embed videos, please....

"Today’s question appears to be about what he’d want to do if he wasn’t an athlete

Yuzu: if I were to be in a profession unrelated to sports... I think a job (involving) making and adjusting speakers [laughs] and earbuds/phones.

Yuzu: Also, if not involving training, or I couldn’t take time exceeding what I can in my day to day life, I think I’d like to do research in various fields, researching about a variety of things."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1297750639938805762

13 minutes ago, Ladysci said:

Today's C-chan question answer, translated by the Tweeter, not me. Guess he really loves his earbuds and audio equipment, a very expected answer! Hope this works. Hope some kind Sat will teach how to easily embed videos, please....

"Today’s question appears to be about what he’d want to do if he wasn’t an athlete

Yuzu: if I were to be in a profession unrelated to sports... I think a job (involving) making and adjusting speakers [laughs] and earbuds/phones.

Yuzu: Also, if not involving training, or I couldn’t take time exceeding what I can in my day to day life, I think I’d like to do research in various fields, researching about a variety of things."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1297750639938805762

Looks like you embedded the Tweet correctly. :agree:

You can do the same thing to embed YouTube or Dailymotion videos. Just Copy the URL of the video and Paste it in the text box and the video will automatically embed. It works well on a PC, but I heard sometimes people have problems when doing that on a mobile device.

Yes, Yuzu, do more research and replace those bias judges with AI!

On 8/21/2020 at 6:54 PM, Fay said:

@LadyLou do we have the White Wall and the Plank in our glossary? 

Sorry for replying late (weeks in the lando of no wifi meant I had to use data sparingly 😅)

The White Wall must definitely be addeed, the Plank too! I also see around the Schrödinger Graduation, maybe that could be added too, to explain to posterity that fanyu detectives work hard but our ninja TrollZuzu works harder in keeping things under wraps:biggrin:

(Btw hey I'm back to the land of wifi:smiley-happy093:finally gonna download all the Zuzu content I've bookmarked :yes2:)

Belated congrats to Zuzu for his graduation thesis!!!!!!!!!!

An aside: my face when I read what it was about looked like proud papa Brian  :knc_brian2: and also :muahaha: (wanna read it so bad!)

Also, belated gushing about the long-awaited but unexpected Yuzu crumbs we got thanks to Citizen and that 5 min footage of Yuzu being Yuzu (nerd, thoughtful, adorkable, healing) :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::loveshower:

I guess Yuzu crumbs needs to be added to Glossary too😆

Eta: I love that Zuzu is a whole nerd (said in the best and well-meaning way)😆😆

of course he'd pick audio devices as an alternative to skating😆😆😆 though I'm glad he became a skater, otherwise I (the whole world, truly) would have missed so much

58 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

Sorry for replying late (weeks in the lando of no wifi meant I had to use data sparingly 😅)

The White Wall must definitely be addeed, the Plank too! I also see around the Schrödinger Graduation, maybe that could be added too, to explain to posterity that fanyu detectives work hard but our ninja TrollZuzu works harder in keeping things under wraps:biggrin:

(Btw hey I'm back to the land of wifi:smiley-happy093:finally gonna download all the Zuzu content I've bookmarked :yes2:)

Belated congrats to Zuzu for his graduation thesis!!!!!!!!!!

An aside: my face when I read what it was about was like proud papa Brian  :knc_brian2: and also :muahaha: (wanna read it so bad!)

Also, belated gushing about the long-awaited but unexpected Yuzu crumbs we got thanks to Citizen and that 5 min footage of Yuzu being Yuzu (nerd, thoughtful, adorkable, healing) :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::loveshower:

I guess Yuzu crumbs needs to be added to Glossary too😆

Eta: I love Zuzu is a whole nerd (said in the best and well-meaning way)😆😆 of course he'd pick audio devices as an alternative to skating😆😆😆 though I'm glad he became a skater, or I (the whole world, truly) would have missed so much

I like Yuzu crumbs... sounds very yummy...

48分钟前, sallycinnamon说:

:smiley-shocked032:

Omg August has been such a wild ride?? Throughout the first half we were all drying out and nearly giving up hope that Yuzu will even appear, and then C-chan gives us 7 days of Yuzu crumbs, and then Yuzu drops the plank bomb and the thesis bomb, and now the 4A bomb???