General Yuzuru Chat

51 минуту назад, Purple сказал:

On the staying up late part of the clip,in an interview with Shisuka Arakawa that he did say he sleep at 1 am or so if the next day is his off day. 

Then wakes up at 12 noon. Hahaha. 

I cant do that even when I sleep at 3 am.

I totally could when was younger like him :P

54 minutes ago, Purple said:

On the staying up late part of the clip,in an interview with Shisuka Arakawa that he did say he sleep at 1 am or so if the next day is his off day. 

Then wakes up at 12 noon. Hahaha. 

I cant do that even when I sleep at 3 am.

This is something I can beat him. I can easily sleep for more than 12 hours. Who needs lunch? 

1 hour ago, FlyingCamel said:

Just curious, anyone here actually participating in the Citizen plank competition? 

You need a Weibo account so it will be mostly Chinese fans. 

But some fans are doing their own little challenges. This one for instance is about doing planks with a Yuzu program playing instead of the timer with any modifications you need to make it accessible :winky:

10 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

According to a comment by Citizen, they say Yuzu looks thin but his wrist measurements are the same as the boss of Citizen! Who’s the boss of Citizen tho

I'm not sure why this is surprising? Of course Yuzu has the same wrist measurements as the boss:

Spoiler

He IS the boss.

:hihi:

Jk jk jk   :LOL:  :10814716::smiley-laughing021::xD:

Please don't take me seriously, I just like messing around. :laughing:

22 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Maybe if we're sufficiently distracted by the PPOS, we won't even notice that we're planking.

Funny coda to this:

Quite by coincidence, today was the day my trainer decided I should go from 30 seconds of plank to 60 seconds of plank, so I had him distract me by talking about figure skating. It worked, too.

My trainer is a hockey player. I'm sure he finds my Yuzu blather silly but he goes along with it, and he was pretty amused by the plank competition idea. He wanted to know if other skaters had ever done anything similar.

I can sleep for 11-12 hours or sleep in the daytime when I have time, but I would rather not wake up at noon at this time of the year. To wake up at noon in summer is to wake up to melt, to start everything in the heat and humidity that makes you want to give up everything:59227c768286a__s: I would rather wake up early and have a siesta on a Cool Sleep mattress pad or something...