General Yuzuru Chat

18 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

do you think he gets them thrown on the ice?  lmao

do you think he even goes through his pile of presents at the end of each competition to see if there's something he could use, or he just donates it all? :laughing:

He does! As in he does go through the pile. Brian mentions it in this interview somewhere haha

And haha, I see someone commented on Weibo that today we would do an eating challenge instead of a planking challenge XD

2 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

According to a comment by Citizen, they say Yuzu looks thin but his wrist measurements are the same as the boss of Citizen! Who’s the boss of Citizen tho

Doesn't surprise me. Anytime there's close-up video of his hands, it's easy to see that his hands are strong.

I wonder if he could tell us any less than the crumbs he has deigned to drop so far.

by the way, I suspect he’s gained a ton of new fans recently from TikTok. I’m not on it (my daughter’s plenty addicted and I’d rather not encourage her by example) but I’m seeing YT comments of his videos from folks who proclaim they’ve recently started stanning. Given the lack of comps and fresh appearances, I’m thinking it must hv been TikTok.

7 часов назад, yuzuangel сказал:

do you think he even goes through his pile of presents at the end of each competition to see if there's something he could use, or he just donates it all? :laughing:

I've heard that after one comp his mom had a bag with her with hand-made fans (I think it was costume painted fans from twitter artist). I think they might collect some hand-made fan stuff... can make a museum in the future!