General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Is it too much to ask for a Yuzu full follow-along workout video? XD I think that will be one workout video all fanyus will definitely do...

Also I like how he scratches his nose, subtly flexing the Citizen watch!

Yup. That's the only way to get me to exercise. :P

It's cute how he tweaked his nose, but I'm like "Yuzu, don't touch your face." Lol.

23 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

I wish he would show a video of himself doing it though! Kinda curious what other exercises he would do besides planks.

Have to agree...those abs weren't built by planks alone. I have seen video of him doing rotational-type exercises with something like a resistance band (or a pulley and weights) as well, from one of the FaOI news vids. 

13 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Is it too much to ask for a Yuzu full follow-along workout video? XD I think that will be one workout video all fanyus will definitely do...

Also I like how he scratches his nose, subtly flexing the Citizen watch!

ETA: ideas for us?

Oh Lord. I struggle to accomplish even one of those...:tumblr_inline_n2pjd9Lx401qdlkyg:

2 minutes ago, IceWings said:

It's cute how he tweaked his nose, but I'm like "Yuzu, don't touch your face." Lol.

Yes I thought immediately the same thing too!  Wash your hands first please :59227c768286a__s:   

If he wasn't meant to show the watch, it might hint he is actually doing “something even harder or crazy but I am not telling you” lol :10636614:

1 hour ago, yumeaki said:

Maybe finally I will have motivation to do plank....

Quoting my post to take back my words...

Nope. Not motivated anymore because... ↓↓↓

35 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

ETA: ideas for us?

28 minutes ago, CiONTUw4A said:

Busy now so I can’t translate the whole thing but looks like there is some contest on Weibo where you submit a video of yourself planking and the one who can hold it for the longest gets an autographed Yuzu photo!

Maybe in a while someone will do a full translation or I can do it later!

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Have to agree...those abs weren't built by planks alone. I have seen video of him doing rotational-type exercises with something like a resistance band (or a pulley and weights) as well, from one of the FaOI news vids. 

Something like that? 

1 hour ago, FlyingCamel said:

Busy now so I can’t translate the whole thing but looks like there is some contest on Weibo where you submit a video of yourself planking and the one who can hold it for the longest gets an autographed Yuzu photo!

Maybe in a while someone will do a full translation or I can do it later!

So the Citizen post on Weibo says:

Limited time event for Qixi festival

Did you enjoy today’s Yuzu video? Did you get how to plank? What are you waiting for? Time to move! C-chan will give you an activity where you rely on strength instead of luck! Win a Yuzuru Hanyu autographed photo with your own abilities! “C-chan supports you competition” starts now! (T/n: the name of the contest is kind of a word play on the chinese translation of “plank”)

Activity time: from now until august 25 2020 12:07PM (I presume China time)

Activity details: record a video of yourself doing a plank, the one who uploads a video of themselves holding a plank in proper form for the longest time before the contest ends to win an autographed picture from Yuzuru Hanyu! 

Activity rules: proper form (ps: c-chan will watch you intently!) In the video there needs to be some kind of stopwatch displayed (pps: c-chan needs to clearly see the time on the stopwatch, they will consider the duration you held the plank properly and not the duration of the video)

For more details, proper planking form and joining process please see the pictures below.

(And then here they post the links for joining the group and the links for uploading your video)

Go everyone!!

So in this post Citizen uploads 3 photos:

photo 1: basically describing more rules in detail. Every weibo ID can only upload one video, if you upload more than one video they will only consider the first one uploaded. You cannot edit the video after posting it, or you will be disqualified. The proper form will be according to the one uploaded by Citizen, if you are not holding proper form you will be disqualified. The final results will be considered using your first upload before the contest time ends. In the video you need to show some kind of stopwatch showing your plank duration (like a watch, stopwatch on your phone etc) and you have to show the timer moving and clearly displayed. Citizen owns all rights to this event.

Photo 2: a picture of a lady doing a plank with a stopwatch beside her. I assume this is the picture that Citizen is using as an example of proper form and display of the stopwatch. 

Photo 3: “c-chan supports you” battle plan:

1) Click the link to join the group on weibo
2) after joining the group, watch the notices and videos

3) upload your video according to the rules

4) fill up a questionaire

5) wait for the results to be announced

every weibo ID only has one chance to join.

this is the link to the post on weibo: 

https://m.weibo.cn/2030123513/4540006788771558

In the post you will see the links to join the group etc! They don’t specify if you have to be in China to do this, but you do need a weibo account to join and I know it’s hard to make a weibo account in some countries... :(