General Yuzuru Chat

On 2020/8/17 at 午後7時50分, FlyingCamelさんが言いました:

Another R&J fan!

Narumi's reaction at Kiss & Cry was so cute :grin_clapping:

Narumi TAKAHASHI / Mervin TRAN is the only Japanese pair who won a Worlds medal (2012).

Team Japan did really great at the Worlds 2012.  Daisuke, Yuzuru, Akiko and Narumi & Mervin became medalists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61OOffoS0ZY

In Sochi Olympics, Yuzu said he could hear Narumi's voice cheering him as "Yuzu, ganba!!"

She is now trying to be an actress.  Narumi-chan, Ganba!! :cheer:

18 minutes ago, barbara said:

Handsome is as handsome does.

“Handsome is as handsome does”

Character and behavior are more important than appearance.

A person's good actions, rather than outward appeal, define his or her handsomeness in the eyes of others.

Yuzu is beautiful inside and out!

11 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

“Handsome is as handsome does”

Character and behavior are more important than appearance.

A person's good actions, rather than outward appeal, define his or her handsomeness in the eyes of others.

Yuzu is beautiful inside and out!

Of course! That poll is more of a popularity contest haha since it’s all based on online voting 😅

We always talk about how perfect he is. So I have a suggestion, although I'm aware that it might end up opening a can of worms. :laughing:

How about we list what we consider his (meaningless) flaws based on what we have been shown throughout these years? :sin: Obviously we don't know him on a personal level so all opinions would be rather "superficial" I'd say.

Just an idea...to pass the time during this drought.

If that's ok, I'll start. His appetite. Oh boy, I love food, I love to cook and I love to eat (how I've not become obese after all this time I have no idea, must me my South American heritage). I almost feel offended when people don't stuff themselves up with amazing food when it's-right-there!

1 minute ago, rockstaryuzu said:

There's only one flaw in Yuzu, as far as I'm concerned, and it's that we simply don't get to see enough of his performances, or of him. 

Yeah, he could have indulged us with a semi-clean final version of Seimei 3.0 practice skate. 

1 minute ago, Fay said:

Yeah, he could have indulged us with a semi-clean final version of Seimei 3.0 practice skate. 

He could stream a daily video of his cool-down exercises and stroking practice every day for a year, no jumps, no spins, nothing but edges and speed,  and I would not grow tired of it. 

2 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

He could stream a daily video of his cool-down exercises and stroking practice every day for a year, no jumps, no spins, nothing but edges and speed,  and I would not grow tired of it. 

A daily one?! We will die from over-consumption! 

48 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

We always talk about how perfect he is. So I have a suggestion, although I'm aware that it might end up opening a can of worms. :laughing:

How about we list what we consider his (meaningless) flaws based on what we have been shown throughout these years? :sin: Obviously we don't know him on a personal level so all opinions would be rather "superficial" I'd say.

Just an idea...to pass the time during this drought.

If that's ok, I'll start. His appetite. Oh boy, I love food, I love to cook and I love to eat (how I've not become obese after all this time I have no idea, must me my South American heritage). I almost feel offended when people don't stuff themselves up with amazing food when it's-right-there!

Hmm, I don’t know if this is an unpopular opinion but I don’t think of him as flawless... Yes he is amazing but all humans surely have flaws and ugly sides. But in a way, that’s what makes us unique. The world would be a rather strange place is every single person was totally perfect 😅

20 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Hmm, I don’t know if this is an unpopular opinion but I don’t think of him as flawless... Yes he is amazing but all humans surely have flaws and ugly sides. But in a way, that’s what makes us unique. The world would be a rather strange place is every single person was totally perfect 😅

As amazing as he is, when I look at him I see a very human person. I just don't necessarily consider that a 'flaw'. 

One of Yuzuru’s many appealing characterIstics is that he himself recognises and acknowledges his flaws - I’m sure he has said he can be selfish and needs to take more responsibility and grow up ... see, he even manages to charm when speaking of his (perceived) shortcomings :softYuzu: