General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, Anni said:

Thank you for the warm welcome : img_20:

Oh my english is not perfect. Maybe I can write it in my mother tongue to make me feel better. I hope it's okay

Reveal hidden contents

Google translator

Thank you so much for sharing!!!! :tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw: And it's definitely okay to use Google translate, I actually do that a lot too. :2thumbsup:

19 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

And regarding the towel thing... doesn’t Yuzu also wipe his face with the cloth he wipes his blades with? XD

Of course I was thinking about him. But given the natural difference in hygiene needs between men and women, and how our instincts usually follow our natural needs, I wonder if, to determine if a suitcase belongs to a male or a female skater, rather than the colour and size of the boots, the presence of one towel or two is not a safer clue.

I was a "tomboy" (as people said then), to say the least, I would have chosen rather boyish accessories, but I would definitely have had two towels, and the facial one in a clean place.

15 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Why does this look like photo of wax figures from Madame Tussauds :lol:

(except they look more accurate than most exhibited in the museum...)

It's the overhead lighting, and that event actually did take place in a museum, so it wouldn't be amiss to see them like that.

That reminds me... isn't Yuzu already in a Madame Tussaud's in Japan somewhere? I thought they made one of him in PW costume.

56 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It's the overhead lighting, and that event actually did take place in a museum, so it wouldn't be amiss to see them like that.

That reminds me... isn't Yuzu already in a Madame Tussaud's in Japan somewhere? I thought they made one of him in PW costume.

a-wax-figure-of-yuzuru-hanyu-japanese-figure-skater-on-display-at-ETNJ26.jpg

Apologies to everyone who had to scroll down so far- I don't know how to make it smaller :grimacing:

2 hours ago, yuzuru_hanyu_is_an_angel said:

I apologise for asking, but who's C-chan? I've seen them mentioned around a lot, but I never got around to knowing.

i might be completely wrong,but my guess is that it could be Citizen(one of yuzu's main sponsors) which promised some time ago they'll have a q&a with yuzu,but that's still not out yet?

if it turns out i'm wrong and it's something else,just ignore this post :biggrin:

1 hour ago, wildstrawberry said:

i might be completely wrong,but my guess is that it could be Citizen(one of yuzu's main sponsors) which promised some time ago they'll have a q&a with yuzu,but that's still not out yet?

if it turns out i'm wrong and it's something else,just ignore this post :biggrin:

Ah, thank you! Yeah, Citizen needs to fulfil their promise. We're ready and waiting!

2 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

hey, that suit kinda fits

Sleeves don't look too long. It really fits his figure. For once! :4:

29 minutes ago, Glory said:

Something about it seems off...might be the eyes.

You're right. IMO, his eyes look like he's doing a scrunchy smile, but his cheeks aren't. :yuzuhuh: