General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

Welcome!! 🥰❤️

And yes, Believe is an amazing underrated exhibition... I really like Story too!!

I love Yuzu’s romantic kissing the ice hydroblade although I don’t think it’s a very good idea to do it anymore because of the infection risk...

Oh, thank you! I knew none of these two programs, what a wonderful holiday present! (And what a watering, though I'm sorry those who already knew them won't have it.) :loveeyes:

There was already Romeo & Juliet 1, particularly in Nice : young, ardent and immature love, exactly Romeo, and the only convincing Romeo I've ever heard of.

As to any risk of contamination by the ice, in case another athlete would have dried his blade with a previously contaminated towel (as I understand "some" male skaters use the same towel for both :0014: — most recently, Shoma Uno opened his case and there was only one towel), there would be extremely low odds of receiving an extremely small amount of weakened virus (sort of, a micro-dose of vaccine) but not more, so I don't think it's a concern.

4 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

I love Yuzu’s romantic kissing the ice hydroblade although I don’t think it’s a very good idea to do it anymore because of the infection risk..

Not to mention the risk of frostbite...it's never stopped him. He just loves Ice-chan, germs and all...:201111231756430f6:

I would like to see the practice footage of his process of his learning how to do a kissy hydroblade. I'm sure during one of his several months' disappearance periods he was going around with the skin scraped off the tip of his nose and photography was even more strictly forbidden than usual. :8: :68468287:

11 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

I would like to see the practice footage of his process of his learning how to do a kissy hydroblade. I'm sure during one of his several months' disappearance periods he was going around with the skin scraped off the tip of his nose and photography was even more strictly forbidden than usual. :8: :68468287:

That or he went through bucketsful of lipbalm and Vaseline!

9 hours ago, Anni said:

Hello :wave:
I'm new and want to thank you for the great website here.
Please excuse my English, is not my first language (Google Translate helps me). 
Maybe will I not post a lot, but I will always support Yuzu.
Nice to meet everyone!

Hello as well, and very nice to meet you! :665e343793b9: I very much appreciate that you support Yuzu, as I'm sure all of us do, and I know that he appreciates us. And don't worry about your English! 

By the way, would you mind sharing how you discovered Yuzu? I always enjoy hearing stories, but no pressure. Thank you! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

....I'm actually relatively new as well, so I don't have much right to do welcoming, but I guess I'm extra like that....:laughing:

4 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

Oh, thank you! I knew none of these two programs, what a wonderful holiday present! (And what a watering, though I'm sorry those who already knew them won't have it.) :loveeyes:

There was already Romeo & Juliet 1, particularly in Nice : young, ardent and immature love, exactly Romeo, and the only convincing Romeo I've ever heard of.

As to any risk of contamination by the ice, in case another athlete would have dried his blade with a previously contaminated towel (as I understand "some" male skaters use the same towel for both :0014: — most recently, Shoma Uno opened his case and there was only one towel), there would be extremely low odds of receiving an extremely small amount of weakened virus (sort of, a micro-dose of vaccine) but not more, so I don't think it's a concern.

Haha, glad I unintentionally watered you XD

Yes those programs are not as well known as others but I love them! Shows Yuzu’s sweet romantic side that is seldom seen in the recent competitive programs.

And regarding the towel thing... doesn’t Yuzu also wipe his face with the cloth he wipes his blades with? XD

17 hours ago, Anni said:

Hello :wave:
I'm new and want to thank you for the great website here.
Please excuse my English, is not my first language (Google Translate helps me). 
Maybe will I not post a lot, but I will always support Yuzu.
Nice to meet everyone!

Welcome and dont worry about your English skills, they`re ok, the Planet is a great place, you will see! We are all here to share pain and bliss!

On 8/17/2020 at 9:30 AM, IULIANA said:

Welcome and don't worry about your English skills, they are fine, the planet is a known place, you will see! We are all here to share pain and bliss!

On 8/17/2020 at 12:56 AM, Hope_and_Legacy said:

Hello too and very nice to meet you! : 665e343793b9:I have your own decisions for Yuzu very much as I am sure and know that he is ours. And don't worry about your English! 

Would it give you something like you heard from Yuzu? I always like to hear stories, but no pressure. Thank you! : tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

.... I'm actually relatively new too, don't have much right to say hello, but I think I'm so extra ...: Laugh:

Thank you for the warm welcome : img_20:

Oh my english is not perfect. Maybe I can write it in my mother tongue to make me feel better. I hope it's okay

Spoiler

Google translator

I've been watching Yuzu for a while, but mostly just admired his performance at Eurosport. Last year I saw a video from R & J on Youtube and got more curious about Yuzu and have lurked here. He is really a very humble person, despite his successes, who always impresses me.. : loveeyes:

I don't know much about the ISU grading system. That's why I always find it sad to read that he was often underestimated, even though his skating looks so beautiful. Seimei & Chopin are one of my favorite performances .: Heart:

This is my first off-season. Many of you already know. It's tough. : SaD4: I hope we hear something new from him soon.