General Yuzuru Chat

Google translate:

"[Ch2] Ice show "Continues ~with Wings~" with a report of the triumphant return of the Pyeongchang Olympics and thanks to the fans for three days on August 30 (Sun), September 5 (Sat), and September 6 (Sun)  ”Long-awaited rebroadcast # Yuzuru Hanyu #CWW Look forward to it!"

10 hours ago, Lunna said:

Dunno about this. From other posts I got an impression that Americans have preferable treatment when deciding on enter permission to Canada. Which is kind of understandable cuz it's a neighbor country, but if you look at the numbers it's more strange decision.

I could be wrong of course.

But even Jason tried to enter twice, for Yuzu with a long flight it's not an option to try.

And didn't Brian just say last week in the NBC interview that he doesn't want any of his overseas skaters to risk coming back to Canada until it's 100% certain they'll be allowed back in? He said something to the effect of Jason being a bit of a test case.

Self-promotion post: Yuzuru Hanyu Online Exhibition held by Yomiuri Shimbun has been extended until the end of this month. They also shared another short video lecture by Wakasugi last Thursday, so I posted a translation in the Translation sub-forum. Please take a look if you are interested.

Evgeni Rukavitsin: The risk of going for quad axel is not justified when it costs only 12.5 points. But Hanyu will try it anyway.

Yuzuru Hanyu, in particular, is trying, good luck to him. But the risk of going for this element with its cost of 12.5 points is not justified. Yuzuru will certainly go for it anyway, he is in his own league, and moves figure skating forward, contrary to any rules. He will go for it just to test himself. But still – not at the Olympic Games! Even he won’t risk there.

https://fs-gossips.com/evgeni-rukavitsin-the-risk-of-going-for-quad-axel-is-not-justified-when-it-costs-only-12-5-points-but-hanyu-will-try-it-anyway/

@Anni Welcome! 

Thanks for posting part 2 of the Tsuzuki interview. Part 1 caused us all some confusion when we tried to figure out what he meant by talking about Yuzu and love.

Turns out all he means is that falling in love might expand the range of Yuzu's artistic expression...honestly, I'm not sure I agree. I think Yuzu is already expressing the most ardent and passionate love he has, when he skates. 

2 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

@Anni Welcome! 

Thanks for posting part 2 of the Tsuzuki interview. Part 1 caused us all some confusion when we tried to figure out what by talking about Yuzu and love.

Turns out all he means is that falling in love might expand the range of Yuzu's artistic expression...honestly, I'm not sure I agree. I think Yuzu is already expressing the most ardent and passionate love he has, when he skates. 

You know, I agree with you. Case in point, his Believe way back in 2015  :space:

3 hours ago, Anni said:

Hello :wave:
I'm new and want to thank you for the great website here.
Please excuse my English, is not my first language (Google Translate helps me). 
Maybe will I not post a lot, but I will always support Yuzu.
Nice to meet everyone!

Welcome!! 🥰❤️

And yes, Believe is an amazing underrated exhibition... I really like Story too!!

I love Yuzu’s romantic kissing the ice hydroblade although I don’t think it’s a very good idea to do it anymore because of the infection risk...