General Yuzuru Chat

33 minutes ago, PoohandYuzu said:

Talking about this kid... wonder if there is a longer version of the footage where he patted Brian’s shoulder and ran away (8:07)?  So cute and such a big contrast, vs the king showing up with the troop of army at the beginning of this mad... :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

So beautiful ... I'm feeling emotional again! :girlsigh: Such nerve wrecking times ...

1 hour ago, Veveco said:

Ppffff, next installment in the twitter waist saga. What is going on in team Canada? :laughing: What did Roman start? :laughing:

Canadian boys are always up for a good joke!  

But none of this would be possible without the stunning majesty that is... The Waist TM. 

So jealous of Roman, getting to touch it twice!!

1 hour ago, FlyingCamel said:

Does anyone here know what the lady is saying in Korean? She mentioned Yuna Kim’s name so I’m kind of curious...

And is it just me or does Yuzu look like he somewhat understands?? The way he is nodding...

The same in March, on the video taken at TCC of him with Ekaterina Kurakova, Jason Brown and Jun Hwan Cha, each of them telling their fans a few words in their languages. He nodded when Jason Brown and Jun Hwan Cha spoke, showing at least an understanding of basic sentences in Korean; while he stayed still when Ekaterina Kurakova spoke, showing he doesn't understand Polish. Unless he pretends not to understand Polish, to make us believe he's human after all?

1 hour ago, FlyingCamel said:

Does anyone here know what the lady is saying in Korean? She mentioned Yuna Kim’s name so I’m kind of curious...

And is it just me or does Yuzu look like he somewhat understands?? The way he is nodding...

12 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

The same in March, on the video taken at TCC of him with Ekaterina Kurakova, Jason Brown and Jun Hwan Cha, each of them telling their fans a few words in their languages. He nodded when Jason Brown and Jun Hwan Cha spoke, showing at least an understanding of basic sentences in Korean; while he stayed still when Ekaterina Kurakova spoke, showing he doesn't understand Polish.

He seems like he is learning a bit of Korean. In the 4CC 'green room' he was showing Jun a Korean character that he knew. And he proved at ACI last year that he can say "one more time!" :D 

7 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

He seems like he is learning a bit of Korean. In the 4CC 'green room' he was showing Jun a Korean character that he knew. And he proved at ACI last year that he can say "one more time!" :D 

Ooh yeah I remember the 4CC backstage moment! I wonder when did Yuzu start learning it, or maybe he just subconsciously picks up some phrases here and there when he hears Junhwan speak... 

I was searching for more instances of Yuzu speaking Korean because I was curious, and happened to find this group of Korean guys reacting to Yuzu XD

The way they went “wow, so sexy” during the Chopin Ina Bauer is such a mood!

5 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

Yuzu is nominated for TCCAsia’s most handsome faces of 2020! Not sure how to vote though? Do you just like the post on instagram?

ETA: according to google translate you have to follow the page on instagram, and like and comment on the Yuzu post!

I have a soft spot for the hakama :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:

Throwback to previous years