General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

Some watering for cacti :10636614:

I thought it was very cute that when you click on “Translate to English”, the English translation for the caption is “Why is it so cute?” – “It” is so appropriate in describing an extraterrestrial alien.

The literal translation from Japanese would be “Why so cute?” since the Japanese caption does not use “he”, “she” or “it”. In English, we would probably say, “Why is he so cute?”

[It’s funny what we notice in this very dry pandemic season.]

56 minutes ago, Paskud said:

fhjV,hnuR534Cgtes45wdC

poor bee🙈

21 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

I need the artist to tell me that the bee was just stunned and it eventually made a full recovery :tumblr_inline_n2pjd2atId1qdlkyg:

I'm sure Zuzu helped the bee recover :bee-smiley:

Eta: if I get the translation right, earthjet only works against flies and mosquitoes so the bee is only a little bit hurt.

6 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

Nobody have asked Brian Orser, Tracy Wilson, Ghislain Briand... what they thought about their different students' hugs? Sometimes journalists ask strange questions after all.

Or Pooh-San.:POOH:

You know what, I think that would be crossing a line and going too far...also weird. Like, who goes around evaluating hugs they've received? 

2 hours ago, Veveco said:

I'm sure Zuzu helped the bee recover :bee-smiley:

Eta: if I get the translation right, earthjet only works against flies and mosquitoes so the bee is only a little bit hurt.

Thank you for all of this, having been involved in a bunfight on bees over at GS (don't ask) I found this thread of Yuzu and bees wonderfully apt and cheery :10814716:

58 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Yuzu PLEASE!!!! We miss you so much!!! Give us our monthly crumb!!!!! We shamelessly begging you !!!!! :smiley-angelic001:

There is a white wall somewhere needing a devinely dramatic flourish.  If you would be so kind Yuzuru.