General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, lynnidolz said:

I'm amazed with how loyal Yuzuru fans are.With no news,social media and sightings..he is still one of the most searched and talk about skaters.I for one victims of that constantly searching twitter and forums for any news regarding him..Sometimes i envy other skaters fan when their fave constantly giving updates via social media

I think it’s not only about fanyus being loyal, it’s Yuzu himself that somehow is able to capture people’s attention without even trying 😅

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So Brian's "I wasn't expecting anything" apparently hasn't translated well into Japanese, because all of a sudden my Twitter is full of tweets from Japanese fans trying to interpret it in a positive light...for the record, in English it's pretty clear that he's saying 'This is how we normally are'.

I saw a few translations that were too literal or google translation, but tweets suggesting more natural translations were also earning many likes and RTs, so Brian's comment probably isn't widely misunderstood. Many of the fans I saw didn't even share the translations, to avoid sharing Yuzu's whereabouts in Japanese, I guess.