General Yuzuru Chat

33 minutes ago, lynnidolz said:

In a normal season..during around what time that usually Yuzuru annouces his program or having media day?Sorry for asking as a new fan i never watch any of his media day before

Technically, as late as possible

:gla:

1 час назад, lynnidolz сказал:

In a normal season..during around what time that usually Yuzuru annouces his program or having media day?Sorry for asking as a new fan i never watch any of his media day before

As usually his first competition was ACI in September, so some time around late August if I remember right. But this year there's no sense to try and guess.

18 minutes ago, Lunna said:

As usually his first competition was ACI in September, so some time around late August if I remember right. But this year there's no sense to try and guess.

If he's only doing NHK, he might not announce anything until right before then :ohno::crazyshit:

So Brian's "I wasn't expecting anything" apparently hasn't translated well into Japanese, because all of a sudden my Twitter is full of tweets from Japanese fans trying to interpret it in a positive light...for the record, in English it's pretty clear that he's saying 'This is how we normally are'.

43 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Sighting of Yuzu peeking out from his cave! :peek:

My theory is that he has multiple hideouts around the world that have the same generic white walls to throw us off his track. :pouty:

Yep, I found his secret cave :D

You might recognize the influence from this Yuzumoji: :peekapooh:

I'm amazed with how loyal Yuzuru fans are.With no news,social media and sightings..he is still one of the most searched and talk about skaters.I for one victims of that constantly searching twitter and forums for any news regarding him..Sometimes i envy other skaters fan when their fave constantly giving updates via social media

6 hours ago, Glory said:

Wouldn't it be awesome though if she helped him with choreography? I mean I love Shea Lyn and Jeffery Buttle and all they've done but I do miss Romeo and Juliet no.1 choreo. 

So do I.  I love that program.

3 hours ago, lynnidolz said:

I'm amazed with how loyal Yuzuru fans are.With no news,social media and sightings..he is still one of the most searched and talk about skaters.I for one victims of that constantly searching twitter and forums for any news regarding him..Sometimes i envy other skaters fan when their fave constantly giving updates via social media

Sorry if I am undiplomatic, but I prefer real beauty (usually fruit of hard work and focus) to glorified emptiness (my judgement may be unjust, because I don't see much more of real social media than the pages sent here, which are generally more Yuzuru-related; it is just the impression I have of the whole).

Krystian Zimerman never had social media. And Nikolay Tsiskaridze started his first Instagram page last month at 46, let's see how it goes.

They, and Yuzuru Hanyu, and a few others, give us much more by their artworks when they come, than any social media with several daily "news".

Fortunately for craving fans (like me) there are old videos, fanart... and Planet Hanyu. :loveshower: