General Yuzuru Chat

10 hours ago, Glory said:

Wow no one has posted for 20 hours! It really is the drought. 

Rebooted my mobile phone twice yesterday wondering what went wrong :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Just realised today is already 6 months from Yuzu’s 4CC SP record day! :7938863:   Was my first time watching him live!!  Coincidentally, today is also the day (unplanned) I got his Aoi Hono books!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

1 minute ago, Veveco said:

Apparently NBC has an article where they interviewed Brian? I don't want to give them clicks but here are some screenshots. Confirmation that Yuzu is in Japan (to no one's surprise). 

So he has no contact with Brian at all..Oh gosh is that means he is training by his own or not able to train at all? 

19 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Apparently NBC has an article where they interviewed Brian? I don't want to give them clicks but here are some screenshots. Confirmation that Yuzu is in Japan (to no one's surprise). 

Woah I’m surprised... I thought they would be doing Zoom sessions or something... I really wonder how Yuzu is doing now...

20分鐘前, Veveco說:

I clicked the link as soon as I saw Yuzu's name and photo, before realizing that it was from NBC :facepalm:. Though I am pleasantly surprised that they managed to focus on TCC skaters only instead of dragging the name of unrelated skaters here :coolio:.

About the not in contact part, he said that it is normal so I believe that they will be fine :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Veveco said:

a true ninja :ninja:

1 hour ago, Veveco said:

1 hour ago, lynnidolz said:

So he has no contact with Brian at all..Oh gosh is that means he is training by his own or not able to train at all? 

59 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Woah I’m surprised... I thought they would be doing Zoom sessions or something... I really wonder how Yuzu is doing now...

Phil Hersh spoke to Brian and Tracy via telephone and the article is actually neutral and informative not only about the TCC skaters, but about the Grand Prix series.

https://sports.yahoo.com/brian-orser-reveals-hanyu-medvedeva-120430646.html

And about Yuzu training by himself in Japan – he is used to it and if he really needs help, he will contact Brian or Ghislain.

Not sure if they don’t have contact at all, the way I take it it sounds like they don’t do video calls and Yuzu doesn’t send videos. They may keep in touch by email or chat though, which is what they probably would do over summer.